Post making contest 6.0

Post making contest 6.0
RE: Post making contest
This is update #273.

So I played a day of Cook Serve Delicious to show a friend what it was like and I don't think anything particularly interesting happened? It wasn't a perfect day because moving my mouth and my fingers at the same time is hard and also burgers...
  • Day 50: okay so I have a new person who wants to date me. His name is Sam and he likes lasagne and thus is a scary person. Lord help me I'm gonna try it.
  • (about me: I am easily swayed by beards)
  • also I am playing at a table with my friends who are playing civ and they have been constantly asking me for advice so uh this is going to be fun (I am not playing the civ game because I didn't get out of the maths institute until half four rip)
  • PSCRPSCRPSCR
  • BUILD SOME FUCKING ROADS AROUND YOUR CITIES YOU FOOLS
  • okay I made Sam's lasagne just fine by sheer bloody-mindedness and also may have slightly shouted at folks during evening rush hour so yeah that was not a perfect day
  • Day 51: Crazy Dave bets I cannot get a x30 perfect combo with six items on my active menu. Normally I feel like I could, but people are trying to get me to explain why nukes are so devastating.
  • Daily special: beer
  • fucked up the second order BUT THAT'S OKAY ENDED UP WITH A x61 COMBO AFTER ALL
  • (I would like to thank the negative buzz generated from having fries, sopapillas and fried chicken on my menu, alongside beer, salad and ice cream)
  • Day 52: the final catering event opened up and I actually have all the things to do it except the ability to concentrate because I am having to explain to people why clearing the fallout around their cities is a good thing
  • x63 PERFECT COMBO BOO YAH
  • EVEN WITH THE LASAGNE AND EVERYTHING
  • Day 53: so uh I have a safety inspection due guess it's beer as the daily special again
  • YES YES XCOMS GOOD I AM MAKING A SALAD
  • x61 PERFECT COMBO AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH
  • Day 54: "What's up, my name is Pepper, and I want to build a better toilet" SHUT UP AND TAKE MY MONEY
  • (they only want $2000 dollars that's fine by me)
  • wait I had forgotten to upgrade the salad to max
  • whoops
  • again, it is still bullshit how it is possible to put a lasagne in the oven and then immediately take it out again by accident
  • also Sam would appear to be an upstanding individual who gives money to homeless people and swears he'll always be my ice cream sundae, despite the fact he will be vanishing off the face of the earth in ~2 days
  • oh someone won the game
End of message.

Messages In This Thread