Webcomic Deer Rectory

Webcomic Deer Rectory
RE: Webcomic Deer Rectory
They may be sincere in their appreciation of the webcomic but some of those are pretty clearly untrue, sincerity doesn't necessarily breed understanding Melonspa
One of them in fact (they were unable to guess why someone might include recaps) doesn't even seem to be about the webcomic at all? It just describes the person you were talking to...

It's just... I'm pretty sure people have tried to say it more subtley than I'm going to but I'd personally rather not turn this topic into "Homestuck General Discussion" because that's what is going to happen if we continue down this road.

Show Content
We've already covered a good deal of what I read and what I plan to read (I've had Rice Boy bookmarked for a good several months and not got around to the archive yet) but Romantically Apocalyptic is always worth a look if only for their interesting style of comic creation (I'm reasonably certain most of the human characters are created through photomanipulation rather than straight drawing) and its wonderful set pieces.
As the title might suggest it's set after the end of the world, though it's a comedy comic rather than anything even slightly serious.

Show Content
Ava's Demon I was linked to recently through Tumblr and is very pretty in a more traditional sense. Can't say I personally particularly enjoy the "one panel at a time, no navigation bar" approach but the actual comic is nice. It's still pretty close to the beginning of the story but the main character is possessed and everyone seems to live in space.

Show Content
I always loved Daddy Long Legs for the characters and also because it was drawn by my "uses only MSPaint" idols but it's stopped updating now :(
It's about anthromorphised spiders, if you hadn't guessed.

Show Content
Oh and of course there's Superego but if you weren't already reading that there's clearly something wrong with you.

Messages In This Thread
Webcomic Deer Rectory - by OTTO - 05-02-2009, 05:31 AM