4tuna Mafia Game

4tuna Mafia Game
RE: Day 4 - 4tuna Mafia Game (nine/11)
[Image: 5IVPYaY.gif]

Geez things are getting badder and badder. I want to say sorry but it looks like we can no longer do this not kill people thing. In fact....I think it's the goal of those killers to get us to not kill each other. That's pretty sick really.

[Image: WNCKd7U.gif]

I do want to say, I don't think Hoots is any of these pirates. How do I know this, weeeeeeell I went in to Hoots room, you know, just to talk to Hoots, buuuuuuuut I couldn't get in to contact with Hoots, so I decided to dig around, you know, a little invasion of privacy doesn't help hahaha! But yeah, I didn't find anything fishy or anything. I mean other then a pirate tv show dvd but that's nothing big, plus there were no tweeps in it. I know that's a weird thing to say but maybe the media is right, tweeps make poor pirates.

I mean what pirate watches pirate shows anyway?

I don't really know who to vote for but I think I'll vote for Crypstinger. Nothing against you, but I just got this feeling about you. Not a good one you understand? If you can help me out and prove why you shouldn't be voted that would be great.

[Image: 6F0HzWu.gif]

I do vote myself to be the new Larry. I think I can do it, and I think being as nice as open as possible will help us all.

Or get me killed faster. One of the two.......
[Image: rwjHVeX.png][Image: 69CsXS0.png][Image: ejuvK4p.png][Image: VBRHq44.png][Image: 2RQ0SBA.png][Image: wtUXrmA.png]

Messages In This Thread
4tuna Mafia Game - by OTTO - 04-22-2009, 04:20 AM