Mini-Grand 5801 [Round 1: Gridlock]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mini-Grand 5801 [Round 1: Gridlock]
Re: Mini-Grand 5801 [Round 1: Gridlock]
As Anne Ticipation rang out across the Gridlock, everyone temporarily froze, feeling a sudden sense of good things to come.

And for Anne and Ryan a good thing did come. The magical rabbit jumped forward and kicked the ever-loving crap out of the mutant that had been chasing after Anne.

Meanwhile, the Abomination had reached it's destination. It neared the many mutants, sending its powerful messages.
"Hey dudes, this safe is totally cool and not very dangerous at all. There's candy! Or brains! Candy Brains?"

Normally, this would fail miserably, even with the very low intelligence level he was dealing with. However, with the wave of
Anne Ticipation sent outward, some of the mutants now felt that opening the safe would be good.

One of the mutants placed his hand on the safes door. Then, a large flying mutant knocked itself straight into the back of the Abomination, toppling it over, and crushing the mutant that had reached for it, and causing the rest to scatter.

The Abomination was displeased.

"So.. wait, you are Ryan."

The newly made mutant nodded in sorrow."

"Hmmm... I suppose I can just get my Anne Tidote card, just step back a bit I don't want to catch this... whatever."
Anne reached into her wallet and looked through the cards for the "Tidote" one.

She was successful! She held up the sword into the air... only for the wind to carry it away. Anne had trouble standing after both a small stuffed rabbit and a newly hideous mutant began to chase after the card that would hopefully heal Ryan.

Messages In This Thread
Mini-Grand 5801 [Round 1: Gridlock] - by Pinary - 07-14-2011, 02:42 AM
Re: Mini-Grand 5801 [Round 1: Gridlock] - by Solaris - 08-22-2011, 02:07 AM