Conversation Topics I experienced today

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Conversation Topics I experienced today
RE: Conversation Topics I experienced today
oh god how do you guys even have the memory capacity to remember ALL the conversations you had in a day????? I just remember like really specific onversations and things from years ago that no one remembers and people think that i'm weird for remembering. Like my sister and I liking "pandalian" and me hating "Mew mew power" that show sucks pplease don't watch it, it is so corny. Remembering all conversations I ever have with someone and then filtering out the thing that don't matter help me to appreciate the person I'm talking to for the future. In my mind it's more memorable than taking thousands and thousands of pictures of the same person or persons or things that don't even convey how someone's feeling or how they feel abobut you or things or maybe i just think writing things is better or maybe or maybe or maybe or maybe or maybe or maybe or maybe or maybe or maybe or maybe or maybe or maybe or maybe

SpoilerShow
[Image: Iv0bTLS.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Conversation Topics I experienced today - by ICan'tGiveCredit - 11-15-2016, 11:24 PM