Accelerating DECK-struction II: The Rise of Sleepy [Sign-ups Closed]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Accelerating DECK-struction II: The Rise of Sleepy [Sign-ups Closed]
RE: Accelerating DECK-struction II: The Rise of Sleepy [Sign-ups Closed]
(09-17-2016, 10:26 PM)qwerx3 Wrote: »I was HOPING And Another And Another would not affect the deck :/

"in the entire game" can't be that ambiguous of a phrase, can it? i'm not trying to be sarcastic, i'm authentically worried when i haven't explained shit well enough, especially because i've been on the receiving end of a sparsely-written chili recipe all day. i promise i'll use more words on my next card, whether i think it needs it or not.

(09-17-2016, 10:29 PM)qwerx3 Wrote: »Here's my assumed game flow:

> Play Egg Timer on And Another
> Someone plays AAAA (maybe say 2 times)
Two turns later...
> Egg Timer activates. 4x And Anothers played.
> Now play some card like a Shield; all of the And Anothers become Shields, I now have 5 Shields.

like i conjectured above, an AAAA would have the same effect on an AA that you just didn't play at all, and then you'd have more flexibility AND a spare egg timer — but that's assuming you can keep cards. i've literally never heard of a card game where you can't keep cards, it's a really, really bizarre way of doing things. apparently dominion is one. reyweld, the game creator (?), says it's like that, but sleepy said in discord "you can keep the cards, no one does" which i think means "you could keep the cards if you wanted but nobody ever does keep the cards". i'm inclined to defer to the gm's judgement 100% of the time in every game, personally? but you could make a case for reyweld's supreme authority too.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Accelerating DECK-struction II: The Rise of Sleepy [Sign-ups Closed] - by ☆ C.H.W.O.K.A ☆ - 09-17-2016, 11:19 PM