RE: Fyte Placan Season Five [Round 8: Can we get someone else up there?]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
RE: Fyte Placan Season Five [Round 8: Can we get someone else up there?]
RE: Fyte Placan Season Five [Auditions close noon PST]
GATR as THE BUFFROBO

Gave both of your actives a cooldown of 1, and gave flex a lingering effect. Which is to say:
on turn 1, you flex and take 1 damage and gain +1 DEF
on turn 2, you have +2 ATK and +0 DEF, and cannot flex
on turn 3, you have +1 ATK and +0 DEF, and can flex again.

Suplex I think will work best if it's not additional damage, and simply based on your missing HP.

I'm going to interpret GLISTENING MUSCLES as BUFFROBO leaping across the room as if to say "YOU NEED TO SEE THESE PUPPIES HERE AND NOW."

SpoilerShow

SLEEPY as CLETUS THE ARMED

I gave Sniper Shot a 40% chance to stun instead of 20%, a cooldown of 2, and clarified the effects of it being a long range attack. In most cases, anybody can target anybody with any attack, but there could be situations where the environment puts limitations on this, which includes distance.

I also gave Didn't Die for Nothing +2 HP instead of +1, and clarified the effects of the DEF buff as the Magic Shield effect.

SpoilerShow

KAYNATO as SANTAR CLOG

Uh oh.

SANTAR Clogs the Pipes is looking good to me, but I'm giving Traditional XMUX Punishment a cooldown of 1 after SANTAR CLOG breaks his own paralysis.

I'm editing Spreading HOLE-DAY CHAR to make more sense for the environment system I'm going for (I'm not using tiles; it's very lax).

Your stats were looking a little wonky, so I edited them to what I think you were going for.

SpoilerShow

QWERX3 as AN OVERCOOKED TRAINING DUMMY

I'm concerned that Target Practice might be too weak, since there is no inherent miss rate. I may change this to be 5% for all attacks, though, I'm unsure.

Compel looks nice, but I clarified it a little bit.

Firewall is looking good too.

SpoilerShow

as SPINNY

We discussed some of this on Discord, but I decided to make Unscrew Slam 80% accurate instead of 90% and reduce the cooldown to 2, after reforming. You upper and lower halves will also share a health pool, but I'm making a separate reference for their stats and moves.

Each half also now has the passive Unwound, which removed the ability to defend, but effectively gives them a chance to do 2 damage instead of just 1.

SpoilerShow

IXCALIBUR as ...

We discussed some of this already.

SpoilerShow
[Image: tN4CQnw.png][Image: 6miAxpY.png][Image: xrt4V73.png]
[Image: LAbvoew.png][Image: kHYNSyp.png][Image: 2xEY8jD.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Fyte Placan Season Five [Auditions] - by OTTO - 09-13-2016, 05:29 PM
RE: Fyte Placan Season Five [Auditions] - by OTTO - 09-15-2016, 03:54 AM
RE: Fyte Placan Season Five [Auditions] - by btp - 09-13-2016, 07:47 PM
RE: Fyte Placan Season Five [Auditions] - by OTTO - 09-13-2016, 08:51 PM
RE: Fyte Placan Season Five [Auditions] - by a52 - 09-14-2016, 05:50 AM
RE: Fyte Placan Season Five [Auditions] - by a52 - 09-14-2016, 01:39 PM
RE: Fyte Placan Season Five [Auditions close noon PST] - by Justice Watch - 09-15-2016, 08:49 AM