The Ocean: Re-Swabbed (Revival Contest) -Done and Stuff-

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Ocean: Re-Swabbed (Revival Contest) -Done and Stuff-
RE: The Ocean: Re-Swabbed (Revival Contest)
[Image: ocean_0040_by_theboyd-d59s1av.png]

You turn back to everyone and try to figure out where to go next. You toss around some ideas of perhaps using melons and soup in Fodder's cannon, or even using his cannon to carry soup down to the Hold. You decided that that's kind of silly, but it wouldn't hurt to ask him if he'd be interested.
You think maybe you can get the stowaway to venture up from the Hold to get some soup, you can't think of a good reason why he'd refuse.
Then you consider having the majority of you not walk around together, clogging the halls. Seems like a good idea.

You, Tickets and Buckingham head down to the Hold and back to the Stowaway.

[Image: ocean_0041_by_theboyd-d59s312.png]

Greetings again my friend.

Yeah, okay, hi.

What news do you bring?

Well I can get you something hot to eat, if you come up to the Mess hall to get it. The Cook says that food'll get too cold on it's way down here.

Hmm, well that does seem fair enough, good sir. Lead on.

And then you head back to the kitchen. Walk walk walk.

[Image: ocean_0042_by_theboyd-d59s50d.png]

Hey Melons we're back.

So soon? and who is this you have with you.

He's, uh,

Please, you may simply call me, The Vagabond. Has a nice ring to it, does it not, m'lady?

Welcome Mr. Bond, are you the fellow Swabi was requesting something hot to eat for earlier?

Most likely. Swabi, as you called him, has been a gracious host. I hear he may Captain this vessel someday.

I wouldn't doubt it. Here, let me get you some soup.

Much obliged my dear.

[Image: ocean_0043_by_theboyd-d59s5kb.png]

With the Vagabond with his soup, he should be a faithful member of your crew by the time he finishes. What should you be doing in the mean time?

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Ocean: Re-Swabbed (Revival Contest) - by TheBoyd - 08-03-2012, 04:20 PM