The Ocean: Re-Swabbed (Revival Contest) -Done and Stuff-

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Ocean: Re-Swabbed (Revival Contest) -Done and Stuff-
RE: The Ocean: Re-Swabbed (Revival Contest)
(08-01-2012, 01:56 AM)btp Wrote: »Swabi and Ticket > thank the stranger and go talk to Nailz about what could motivate him to support a change in leadership. Remember to be polite.

Buck brothers > man f' this guy. Go check on and try to rouse your bro from his slumber.

[Image: ocean_0036_by_theboyd-d59isx7.png]

You meet back up and discuss what you discovered. The buckbrother's wonder why you didn't just get the stowaway to join you in exchange for not turning him over to the Captain, but you don't feel that'd be right somehow.
They tell you that they didn't have any luck with Nailz, and that if you want to, you can give it a shot but they're outta here. Gunna see if they can wake up Buckingham.

[Image: ocean_0037_by_theboyd-d59it0k.png]

You and Tickets approach Nailz. You're not entirely sure what to say. He might not make you as angry as Buckblade got, but he certainly is creepy. Look at that guy, he could be the literal devil and no one would no the difference.
But that's just appearances, he's actually not that bad of a guy. Right?

So Buckblade tells me he filled you in on the situation.

Something about you four twerps are going to take down the Captain.

I guess you could say it that way, but really we're more aiming for, the entire crew united against the Captain.

And how is that going to happen with a leader like yourself?

You tell me. What'll it take to gain your favour?

Maybe a chance to succeed. If there's going to be a war, I'll take the winning side.

Fair enough I suppose.

The boys are all talk you know. In a real battle they're worthless.

What are you talking about? I've seen them fight.

You've seen nothing. Nothing compared to what the Captain'll have in store for you.

If you say so.

Yeah well, I do.

SpoilerShow

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Ocean: Re-Swabbed (Revival Contest) - by TheBoyd - 08-01-2012, 02:26 PM