The Ocean: Re-Swabbed (Revival Contest) -Done and Stuff-

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Ocean: Re-Swabbed (Revival Contest) -Done and Stuff-
RE: The Ocean: Re-Swabbed (Revival Contest)
(07-30-2012, 08:15 PM)btp Wrote: »Welp, no puzzles here! Might as well have the buck bros talk to nailz while you and ticket check out that...stowaway?

[Image: ocean_0033_by_theboyd-d59gmj5.png]

Your curiosity is piqued by a figure at the back of the hold. You split up, sending the Buckbro's over to Nailz, while investigating the figure with Tickets.

[Image: ocean_0033_by_theboyd-d59gmwb.png]

As you approach a cheery gentleman appears behind a crate and greets you.

Good day, fellow sailors.

Uhm.. who are you?, uh, may I ask?

I am but a traveler on a great journey across the sea.
I must thank you and your crew for your hospitality during the voyage.

Well, we didn't exactly know you were even here. Actually your being here probably wouldn't be appreciated by our Captain.

What a shame, I certainly do not mean to be any trouble.

Well actually, I'm currently trying to take over as Captain, your help would be appreciated, and I certainly have no problem with having you on board.

Thank you for the offer, but I always feel that it's best to stay neutral in my travels. Balance in all things you know.

Are you sure I couldn't maybe do something for you, and get your help in return? Y'know, balance and all that?

Hmm, you pose a fair point good sir. I think some agreement can be reached. All I really require in life is a spot of food and some shelter on occasion. The salt soaked barnacles I find aren't much to live on. I think I could offer you my services in return for a hot meal, assuming what you require is within my abilities.

Thank you, we'll keep that in mind.

[Image: ocean_0034b_by_theboyd-d59gn0p.png]

[Image: ocean_0035_by_theboyd-d59gn4u.png]

The Buckbros approach Nailz who was lurking under the steps. Seriously that guy is freaky.

Dude BB, I dunno about this guy.
Chill bro, I got this.

Nailz, whatcha doing there?

Oh, you know.

..actually no. Seriously.

Uh, so, the four of us, that's uh, that's us and Swabi and Ticket's, are forming a sort of.. resistance to overthrow the Captain.

heh, you four? not happening.

Dude, shut up, I'll cut your face! .. I mean, uh, yeah, that's why we're trying to recruit everyone to the cause.

well you kids have fun with that. good luck even. and before you ask, yes I am saving those words for someone who needs it.

Shut Yer- .. thanks..

heh

Buckblade stands silently fuming. That guy has a short fuse, or Nailz is just really good at pushing his buttons.
Probably both.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Ocean: Re-Swabbed (Revival Contest) - by TheBoyd - 08-01-2012, 01:01 AM