Salamander Dan's Salamander Slam [it's skyrim]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Salamander Dan's Salamander Slam [it's skyrim]
RE: Salamander Dan's Salamander Slam [it's skyrim]
(08-07-2016, 03:03 AM)NotABear Wrote: »I shall resubmit that as a rule then: Fast Travel is only between bars, and to make it worse, you must be able to purchase at least one alcoholic beverage. It's been a while so I forget the rules for things like getting drunk. Do you get drunk in skyrim? Do you get drunk if you're a vampire? If so, getting drunk is required. ' <'

Can we become a vampire werewolf thrall? I wanna also upgrade that back to Vampire Werewolf Warlock. You must become the master.

Getting drunk is kind of a thing? It's just a status effect you get from all alcohol in any amount.

And yes, we can become both a vampire and a werewolf, though we'll have to get werewolfed in a non-traditional (completely made up) way.

(08-07-2016, 05:51 AM)Pharmacy Wrote: »Also turn everyone into a freaking lizard, then can they see how you lived without LACTOSE-FILLED PRODUCTS.

Turning people into lizards is (sort of) possible. Anyone feel free to suggest how we go about this. Alternatively I'll just make something up.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Salamander Dan's Salamander Slam [it's skyrim] - by Anomaly - 08-07-2016, 07:31 PM