Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life,

Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life,
RE: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life,
Immersive Introduction (As a model):

Hey. You there.

Tell me something about yourself. Can you remember everything you've experienced?

Every little detail, from when you slid out of your mother's womb?

Every detail. Every. Damn. Second.

You know, man? What have you been thinking your whole life?

Tell me - spare me, just, tell me if you truly know every single stinkin' detail, your cheapest minutes and your millionaires' hours, days, weeks, months, years, your whole life...

Can't you tell that to poor old me?

Can'tcha?

Don't... don't say you've gone and just forgotten it. That you'll just - just forget this too, when you come runnin' back next month, next year...

...Next life.

It's out there, buddy. You don't know. I don't know. But it's out there.

The supreme - the supreme lord. Alien. Unknown. And... comin' back, you've gotta believe me, that's out there too, you're my goddamn example, no one can take you away.

Don't let anyone take that away from you, y'hear? No scientist, politicky fellow, no no-good trash-munching "intelligent" kid's gonna just do that to us, not in their dumb little fantasy. They don't know what it's like.

Just can't know what's before, what's before you can even get t'know anything at all. Might as well reach 'n scratch my back with my feet, y'know? Look where it's easy, kid. Don't go looking too far away, or you'll just get lost again.

Listen to me, listen, listen, you've gotta listen to me.

You've gotta. You've gotta ... you've, you need. You need to accept it.

Accept me, kid, accept - accept sir SUPREME LORD. Accept me. No other truth's gonna get you far in this world. This ain't me. I don't speak for no one.

There's no peace left in this world. We're all gonna die. Trust me. Kid. You're not. Not. Gonna be happy. If you're not gonna accept me. That's how this world works.

You just gotta do this. Nothing fun. Nothing good. Nothin' ok.
Eat nothin'. Drink nothin'. Take nothin'.
Give everything you have. Gimme it. Give.

An' one last thing.

You've gotta chant my name.

Chant my name.

Listen up.

Don't worry 'bout that other rule nonsense, kid.

If you chant my name. You ain't gotta worry about that.

You've gotta chant ---

Messages In This Thread
RE: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, - by Kaynato - 08-04-2016, 04:07 AM