Advice wanted please

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Advice wanted please
RE: Advice wanted please
(07-06-2016, 05:16 AM)Plaid Wrote: »I'll be back with advice in like, 3 or so hours? I'm about to leave to meet some friends and only just noticed this topic augh

Better place for feedback is dedicated comic forums like those attached to hosting sites, or just generally making friends with other comic folks. There's a discord channel for a bunch of us who make comics? Which i can link if you want

Thanks a lot, though on one hand since I don't have ambition art-wise I made this because I've wanted to write the story for a long time and I wanted to talk to people through it the way I did woth fan adventures a few years ago. Putting it on a hostingg site makes me uneasy because their forums are...well, for advertising their own stories, and not putting up installments so much. The last time I actually tried putting heavy effort into the art it ended up being completely ignored for an entire year, which I still don't look back on positively.

And thank you for the invitation, but I don't generally do well on chats with multiple people either! I have thought about darkening down everything to a 'non-draft' level and putting it on reddit r/manga via imgur since they do let people link to personal projects? I'd only get to do anything after I've completed a full chapter, but it's more appealing than drawing entirely for myself without entertaining anybody.

Messages In This Thread
Advice wanted please - by Whodaheckcares - 07-01-2016, 07:42 PM
RE: Advice wanted please - by Plaid - 07-06-2016, 05:16 AM
RE: Advice wanted please - by Whodaheckcares - 07-06-2016, 01:51 PM
RE: Advice wanted please - by Plaid - 07-07-2016, 12:53 AM
RE: Advice wanted please - by Whodaheckcares - 07-07-2016, 03:53 PM