Advice wanted please

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Advice wanted please
Advice wanted please
A season ago or so, I made a one-shot based on a story I’ve had in mind for years, and after submitting it to a contest that required some sort of artistic effort on my part, I remembered both how much I hate drawing, and how much I wanted to write it…and so, here goes a poorly drawn comic:

SUDDENLY, NOW THAT I LOOK AT IT, IT SEEMS AS IF ALL OF MY CLOSE FRIENDS HAVE BECOME MAGICAL HEROINES!?

I’ve elected to draw it closer to a storyboard style rather than anything close to a final draft, and don’t really intend to do that seeing as my own art when I’m serious with it is still pretty terrible. Instead, please enjoy a story about Magical Girls and their everyday lives.

The original one-shot has been posted over here; for a moment I thought to redraw it in the style I’m using from here on out, but I’ve drawn it upwards of three times at different times of my life already, so instead I came up with a new pilot. It’s still canon to other events, but I think I’ve put the necessary information into the first update, so if you don’t want to read that then don’t worry!

Updates will come from a backlog as I make more pages hopefully daily. Future updates will be mirrored under the cut as well as their own posts, and as always, all TRUE fake tryhard wannabe mangos are read from right to left~! yes the sfx is shitty thats the joke you dont think im tryin a make some tokyopop-ass manga here

Chapter 1: RoutingShow

Messages In This Thread
Advice wanted please - by Whodaheckcares - 07-01-2016, 07:42 PM
RE: Advice wanted please - by Plaid - 07-06-2016, 05:16 AM
RE: Advice wanted please - by Whodaheckcares - 07-06-2016, 01:51 PM
RE: Advice wanted please - by Plaid - 07-07-2016, 12:53 AM
RE: Advice wanted please - by Whodaheckcares - 07-07-2016, 03:53 PM