Bloody Beatrice and the Deer of Untruth [Suggestions Open, updated June 24]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bloody Beatrice and the Deer of Untruth [Suggestions Open, updated June 24]
RE: Bloody Beatrice and the Deer of Untruth
(05-09-2016, 01:44 AM)Wheat Wrote: »Emit slight beeping sound out of nervousness
[Image: pyhrwsf.png]

What was the Newcomer ever to do? Her Driver's Licence, defaced and worthless. How would she explain that, no, there is no record of a Lilah Mooney in the Lineal Archives and that she did not intend to deceive any authorities of her biological male sex, a crime that, if it is a repeated offense, can be punished by death. She was a simple, obedient, born-n-raised Stiltzer who was captured against her will, presumably by a magical shapeshifting deer monster.

(05-09-2016, 01:41 PM)Kíeros Wrote: »> Come up with a new, compromise name.

Tobilah is a bad name, and also not the one assigned to her, so it solves no problems.

Snarf Lefargle figured the best way to calm down a emotional girl would be initiating physical contact.
[Image: ztynTjC.png]
"There's no need for you to start soundin' like a tea kettle."

[Image: arMdPXD.png]
"Do you know what you've just done?"
"I- Ah improved your 'Permission to Car' doodad, sweetums."
"Can you erase it?"
"No can do, the ink's permanent."

[Image: cCWpXep.png]
"Because of what you've done, I can never come back home."
"You mean that Rumpystumpy location place? Actually, though I don't know the details of your predicament, I figure if there's way you came, there's a way to go."
"If I go back there with my ID in this state, I will die."

[Image: TjUlmrW.png]
"No way."
[Image: QxibSyQ.png]

SpoilerShow
did you know that i'm really just an excuse to make the adventure look amateur and bad??? because that's not true it's just that i forgot the whole point of doing this. - orangeaipom

Messages In This Thread