Madeline Beaufort and the Moon Thief

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Madeline Beaufort and the Moon Thief
RE: Madeline Beaufort and the Moon Thief
She closed her eyes and listened closely for something to call her, but Madeline heard no sounds coming from the shelf, or anywhere else for that matter. Frustrated, she opened her eyes and scanned the weapon rack once more. She scanned the top of the shelf, where her personal effects were. Her first thought was that she wanted to hug Mr. Bill for dear life, but she couldn’t help but but be drawn to her camera.

She grabbed it off the shelf and turned around, facing the corridor of the recently formed maze Major Hernandez would have to go through to get to her. Madeline expected the major to have already made it to this point, but all there was before her was an empty hallway. Madeline wondered, how could a camera help me in a situation like this? It seemed absurd, but strangely it felt like the right choice, she just hoped this was what Rex meant by being “called”.

“Look out!” yelled Thompson, over the speakers, who had been watching the whole scene from the platform.

Even while bleeding profusely out of one shoulder, the major had managed to climb one of the walls on her flank and in the process of jumping down. Everything felt as if it went into slow motion for Madeline. The major landed and aimed her gun towards the girl. Rex’s words echoed in her head, will yourself victorious! Letting her instincts guide her, Madeline aimed the camera at the major and took a picture. The flash seemed to linger throughout the whole room.

When Madeline could see, she found the major standing with the gun aimed right at her. Madeline’s first thought was that it didn’t work, and flinched. After a few moments when she looked again, the major was in the exact same position, completely still. Madeline quickly moved out of the way of the gun, and to her surprise the major did not so much as move an eyeball.

Rex rounded the corner. He ran up to the major ready to charge her but noticed the oddity, and began waving his hand in front of her face. There was no reaction out of her. “Oh wow. That’s confirmation if i’ve ever seen it”

“It’s amazing!” Said Thompson, “Some kind of stun spell? I’ve never seen anything like it.”

Madeline was filled with just about every emotion, but at this moment it was mostly rage and confusion. “UM- EXCUSE ME. Does anyone want to tell me what the hell just happened?”

Rex responded, “You just used magic.”

SpoilerShow
Hi there! I'd really appreciate it if you took some time to read my adventure Madeline Beaufort and the Moon Thief! Thanks!
[Image: 8zbr3I4.png]
Dope ass dragon created by the incomparable Earthexe

Messages In This Thread
Madeline Beaufort and the Moon Thief - by Colby - 04-23-2016, 10:00 AM
RE: Madeline Beaufort and the Moon Thief - by Colby - 06-20-2016, 06:50 AM