Sai for Moderator of Hawkspace

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Thank you so much for coming to this thread. That's so nice. These threads just don't get fair press; they just don't get it. It's just not fair.

Now I have to tell you, I have great respect for the people of Hawkspace. They just want to make the subforum work - they want to make the whole forum work. Also, also great respect for their threads. They're just great, aren't they? They want to post, they want to make shitposts, and that's what we're all here to do. I love the people of Hawkspace. So that's the way it is. Very simple.

Now with that said, Hawkspace is in danger. Our subforum is heading in the wrong direction with a moderator that's doing a terrible job. Our threads are collapsing around us, and - and you just can't find shitposts the way you should. Now, I tell you - and this is all true, by the way - I have to say it. I have to! Pharmdrugs is a terrible moderator, at the end of the day - no, no, let me finish - a terrible moderator, but when you get right down to it - yeah, when you get right down to it, he's a total loser. The Subforum Ideas Topic is broken, and our subforum is in total disarray. Very simple. Our moderator is all talk, no action. It's just all talk, no action! And it's still like that - it never changes.

And I'd be a hands on mod, let me tell ya. A real down in the dirt, post editing mod. You see always, oh we're going to do this, we're going to - nothing ever happens; nothing ever happens. But you put me in charge and you'll see some real changes made, I can tell you that much. Posts will be edited like you wouldn't believe.

Shitposts. Tricks. I've gotten so many new shitposts with my Tricked thread, you wouldn't even believe it. And these are some fantastic shitposts, and not just from the people that would already shitpost here. I get new shitposters and I bring them to the table. They see that they've been tricked, they read the thread, and they respect me for it.

And by the way, especially for the folks here that post so much - shitposts, I mean the shitposts you make are incredible; I don't know if you've been watching what's happening with the deleting of shitposts that goes on in other forums, but it's a mess, and it won't happen here. They're deleting their forums down to nothing. And what's happening is it's making it impossible for you to post there, and I can promise you - I can promise you Hawkspace is always going to be a place that you can post. And they're getting away with it too! I mean you've got these places like the shitpost shantytown and it sounds good but - it sounds good but be careful. Be very careful.

And New New Trollslum. I tell you, we've had an invasion - we've had waves of people coming in from down there. And they're not bringing their best. They're bringing their trollsonas and they're bringing their typing quirks and, I assume, some good people. So I'll tell you what we're going to do. We're going to build a wall between us and Neo New Trollslum. And we're still going to let them in - we're still going to let some of the folks there in, but they have to come in legally. And Neo New Trollslum is going to pay for it! And they will, by the way.

And you know I was talking with Chwoka and he was saying - he was saying how it's never going to happen, they're never going to pay for it, and you know what I said - and this is true, by the way - I said the wall just got ten feet higher. It's true! And in the end, they know they'll pay for it because they need us. They need us, because Hawkspace is rich - it's rich in original content, it's rich in shitposts, and they need that. They need us!

And it's important that we stay rich, by the way. I know that they say - they say that all the moderators want to delete posts. But I don't want to delete posts. I don't! I know that what makes us rich - what makes us successful - is all of the posts that we have. All of the shitposts and the comics and the artwork - all of it is what makes us so successful. It makes us the envy of the world! Get rid of the waste, get rid of the fraud, and we'll be able to afford to keep all of our posts - all of them! Because it's our posts - our shitposts - they're what's going to make us great again.

So if I run for Moderator of Hawkspace and win - and you're going to help me win it. And together, we will Make Hakwspace Great Again. If I become the Moderator of Hawkspace I would totally succeed in:
Creating shitposts
Securing our bottom border - and I mean really securing it
Protecting the postmaking ability that makes us great
Ensuring the continued success of our great threads - our art threads and our original shitpost threads - which are under attack, by the way. They're under attack.
and so many other things. We would succeed so much, it'd make your head spin.

I know what needs to be done to make Hawkspace Great Again. We can make this subforum great again. The potential is enormous. And I am seriously thinking of running for moderator because I can do the job. Thank you all so very much. Thank you very much, everybody. Thank you. Beautiful. Thank you.
[Image: WFQLHMB.gif]

Messages In This Thread
Sai for Moderator of Hawkspace - by Sai - 06-16-2016, 12:25 AM
RE: Sai for Moderator of Hawkspace - by Schazer - 06-16-2016, 12:27 AM
RE: Sai for Moderator of Hawkspace - by Sai - 06-16-2016, 12:32 AM
RE: Sai for Moderator of Hawkspace - by a52 - 06-16-2016, 12:42 AM
RE: Sai for Moderator of Hawkspace - by Kíeros - 06-16-2016, 12:49 AM
RE: Sai for Moderator of Hawkspace - by Solaris - 06-16-2016, 01:20 AM
RE: Sai for Moderator of Hawkspace - by Schazer - 06-16-2016, 01:39 AM
RE: Sai for Moderator of Hawkspace - by a52 - 06-16-2016, 01:48 AM
RE: Sai for Moderator of Hawkspace - by Reyweld - 06-16-2016, 01:52 AM
RE: Sai for Moderator of Hawkspace - by Schazer - 06-16-2016, 01:54 AM