Full Immersion [for what it's worth]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Full Immersion [for what it's worth]
RE: Full Immersion [forgot I had this]
(06-03-2016, 09:45 PM)ForestGardener Wrote: »Jarod first.

Wow, something sure happened back the last time we were with this guy. It was totally a complete writer's block and not something weird happening. At any rate, this is about midmorning.

Jarod did the sensible thing and played along, took up the old man on an offer to stay for a night in one of the upstairs rooms decently far away from the breathing, connected pile of corpse parts. And then he returned to the castle to report his findings to the queen, who immediately donned what she terms her "commoner cloak" (which obscures practically all of her features except the fact that she has very long, voluminous hair) and followed him back to the house. So that catches us up, pretty much.

Jarod knocks on the front door. "Ah, just a moment..." comes a call from inside. After about that long, the old fellow opens the door. "Oh. Hello again.." he starts, before noticing there are two visitors rather than one.
"I, uh..I found someone who sh-should be able to help with your problem," says the wolf-man. Zettai nods mysteriously.
"Oh..you, ah, you did?" The old guy tries and fails to make some meaningful identification of Jarod's companion. "That was fast."

>

SpoilerShow

Messages In This Thread
RE: Full Immersion [Alive Again!!!] - by Xindaris - 05-26-2016, 02:05 AM
RE: Full Immersion [Alive Again!!!] - by Xindaris - 06-02-2016, 03:25 PM
RE: Full Immersion [forgot I had this] - by Xindaris - 06-06-2016, 07:48 PM
RE: Full Immersion [there are two] - by Xindaris - 06-10-2016, 04:34 AM
RE: Full Immersion [I got sloppy] - by Xindaris - 06-29-2016, 06:58 PM