Madeline Beaufort and the Moon Thief

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Madeline Beaufort and the Moon Thief
RE: Madeline Beaufort and the Moon Thief
Madeline was exhausted from the whole ordeal, and while she knew there was probably infinitely more intriguing things to see in the base, they only led to more questions. If she wanted answers, she knew she would have to go to the combat room.

“As lovely as it’s been to hang out with you two, James and Mr. Abyssal, I think we should proceed to the combat room.”

James seemed to agree, “Alright then. Let’s go.”

With a mix of apprehension and eagerness Madeline wondered what new fantastic surprises awaited her in the Combat Testing Room. With James and The Abyssal leading the way, the three set off down the labyrinthine corridors that covered the base.

Chapter Three: The Test

The Combat Testing Room was the largest room Madeline had seen. It was the size of two or three auditoriums, with a ceiling that seemed to stretch into an abyss. The room was only made larger by the fact that it was entirely empty and covered with white panels.

Rex, Major Hernandez and Dr. Thompson waited for Madeline towards the center of the room. The walk over to the two took a few moments, and Madeline took the time to take in the sheer size of the room. She looked back and realized that James and The Abyssal were not following her and instead stood in the doorframe. They waved.

“Good Luck!” said James.

When Madeline got closer to the three, she noticed that they were standing beside a couple of shelves which seemed to be covered in various objects, most of which were weapons of practically every kind, both medieval and modern. Other objects however seemed to be mundane everyday tools, things like hammers, mops and even art supplies. Her backpack was hung on a rung off the side of the shelf, some of her supplies laid out carefully on top, including her camera and stuffed animal Mr Bill.

“Welcome!” Rex boomed, “Did you enjoy the tour?”

“Very much, yes! There was quite a lot to take in.”

“I can imagine, I’ve been there too.” Dr. Thompson chimed in.

Madeline looked over at the shelves. The Major spoke this time, “Enough small talk. Pick a tool.”

SpoilerShow
Hi there! I'd really appreciate it if you took some time to read my adventure Madeline Beaufort and the Moon Thief! Thanks!
[Image: 8zbr3I4.png]
Dope ass dragon created by the incomparable Earthexe

Messages In This Thread
Madeline Beaufort and the Moon Thief - by Colby - 04-23-2016, 10:00 AM
RE: Madeline Beaufort and the Moon Thief - by Colby - 06-05-2016, 07:20 AM