Full Immersion [for what it's worth]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Full Immersion [for what it's worth]
RE: Full Immersion [Alive Again!!!]
(05-26-2016, 04:14 AM)ForestGardener Wrote: »>Dean: "Listen" carefully, and you may be able to actually hear us.
>Jin: Level one rock and level two time, with the goal of level three time because Timeline Arrows can turn any arrow into a small, tightly grouped volley and the OP-ness of that will spiral out of control as you get better abilities. Rock for the option of stabbing or punching.
(05-30-2016, 02:17 AM)martialAcademic Wrote: »>Time and Space arrows get, because there's no way that combination isn't OP as fuck later down the line.

"Hmm..." Jin's ears twitch a little more, and he visibly concentrates. "I hypothesize that I can just barely perceive the Input when they're targeting messages at me..by starting them with my name. I understood one of them asking me to try and listen carefully."
"So, whatever it is that their words go through probably filters them so I can't hear things directed at you," says Claire.
"Yeah, and that makes sense, right? Anyway, I know I want the backtrack arrows because the thing after that has so much potential for abuse. What else do you think?" He chooses to learn the second-level time arrow skill.
"Me?" she leans over the skill tree again, squinting at the mass of options. "I dunno...maybe rock? That'd give your arrows more punch, right?"
"Hmm. Well, I do want to get a bunch of space skills, because space and time aren't really different things in the end and having skills across the spacetime board has got to be good. But taking one point in rock to make every arrow I use it on stronger is practical in both short- and long-term. I mean, what am I gonna be able to hit with normal arrows that won't also take damage from a heavy rock?"
Auleoris scratches her head. "I...wasn't really thinking about it that hard. But yeah." After taking the rock skill, Link puts a favorite on the first-level Space arrow for later.

Claire goes around and takes a seat opposite the new party member. She takes a moment to bring up her own menu and rifle about her inventory for a moment, before pulling out a small drill, staring at it for a long moment in confusion before remembering where it came from. "...I forgot I had this thing."
"What is it?"
"It's kind of a magic windup drill." she turns the crank backwards a bit and then taps the back end of it a few times as a demonstration. It turns itself for a couple of seconds on the stored energy.
"Hmm." Dean takes it from the table and has a closer look. "I'd love to have a bigger version of this. Nothing says 'your armor is useless' like a giant spinning drill that can tear through solid rocks." He hands it back.

These two aren't doing much of interest for a little while. Should we check in on the party headed to Laerta, or try to catch back up with whatever happened to Jarod?

>

SpoilerShow

Messages In This Thread
RE: Full Immersion [Alive Again!!!] - by Xindaris - 05-26-2016, 02:05 AM
RE: Full Immersion [Alive Again!!!] - by Xindaris - 06-02-2016, 03:25 PM
RE: Full Immersion [there are two] - by Xindaris - 06-10-2016, 04:34 AM
RE: Full Immersion [I got sloppy] - by Xindaris - 06-29-2016, 06:58 PM