All Night Laundry - In which you just have to press down hard - 2019 12 19

All Night Laundry - In which you just have to press down hard - 2019 12 19
RE: All Night Laundry - In which Bina does NOT do stuff... - 2016-05-30
"Gregor seems confused, but answers that the basement is where the Green Lady lives, and the Green Lady is very lonely and sick. People must go to her so, so she can get better." post 117

"He says that she should not be being afraid. He knows this is much confusing yes? He was confused too when Green Lady is touching him, too. Confused for many days.

Do not be worry. The confusion, it goes away. Everything becomes clear." post 129

"The Green Lady, she says you are her most special friend. I am to take you to see her. She very much wants to meet you." post 454

These suggest to me that the Green Lady is the botfly, and is not a Bina. By no means is this definitive proof. At one point people thought that B3 was the Green Lady.

It was not that the botfly couldn't communicate with anyone else, but that it didn't. Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.
B3 chose three because "It's a good number, and it's no more or less wrong then any other number." All she knows is that "there have been at least a few before me, possibly quite a few". Physics had less to do with it than preference. (post 808)

Messages In This Thread
RE: All Night Laundry - In which Bina does NOT do stuff... - 2016-05-30 - by ForestGardener - 05-31-2016, 11:52 PM
RE: All Night Laundry - by BreadProduct - 06-18-2016, 07:28 AM