All Night Laundry - In which you just have to press down hard - 2019 12 19

All Night Laundry - In which you just have to press down hard - 2019 12 19
RE: All Night Laundry - In which Bina does NOT do stuff... - 2016-05-30
At this point I am largely wondering why people seem convinced that Gregor's Green Lady is the Botfly. A conversation occurred in story about how the Botfly couldn't communicate directly with people, except for Gregor?? It feels a lot more likely to me that the Green Lady is not the Botfly. A big gap so far is that the earliest Bina we know of is B3. B3 herself said she had no idea what loop she was, though I think she concluded it was most likely to be 3 due to ~physics~. I would guess that, given her mathematical mindedness, in her numbering system there was a B0. That's three whole Binas who might be the Green Lady!

If I were to guess at motives, it would be that somehow all this mess is necessary to stop the Botfly from devouring all of space and time.

Sorry if I'm rehashing old discussions! Like I said, just finished reading all of the posts on the website for the first time.

Edit: I guess abducting people to give attention to the Botfly doesn't seem like a very anti-Botfly agenda. Its a mastery

Edit2: Gregor communicates with the Green Lady through a device. Did he build it himself? Seems unlikely! The Botfly doesn't do things directly. Who built it??

Messages In This Thread
RE: All Night Laundry - In which Bina does NOT do stuff... - 2016-05-30 - by Akumu - 05-31-2016, 07:34 PM
RE: All Night Laundry - by BreadProduct - 06-18-2016, 07:28 AM