Full Immersion [for what it's worth]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Full Immersion [for what it's worth]
RE: Full Immersion [Archive dump in progress!]
ForestGardener Wrote:> His name is Jin and his nickname is Link. Not sure what he's going by here, though.

"Hey, uh..Jin?"
"Hm?" The fox-boy opens his eye and looks up. "Yeah, what is it? I'm just taking a nap, after distracting a dragon and all."
Auleoris realizes he probably thinks she's one of the Florians from this town, and thinks through a few options to let on she's a player before just saying, "You're from Earth, right?"
"Yeah, totally. Are you a space alien?"
"No, but there is one in the game with us. Did you catch any of what they said we were supposed to be doing?"
He gets a look of recognition. "Ohh, that Earth. I guess this place wouldn't be called Earth, would it. Anyway, yeah, they said we had to win the game or whatever. I've already got started on being a big hero and stuff." He stands up and holds out a hand. "Real name's Dean Satori-Smith. I guess you got my character name from some of the NPCs or whatever?"
"Nnnnot exactly." She shakes the offered hand. "Uh, Claire Janson. But call me Auleoris."
"That rolls right off the tongue," he says with a grin. "How did you find out, then?"

>

Messages In This Thread
RE: Full Immersion [Archive dump in progress!] - by Xindaris - 05-26-2016, 01:56 AM
RE: Full Immersion [Alive Again!!!] - by Xindaris - 05-26-2016, 02:05 AM
RE: Full Immersion [Alive Again!!!] - by Xindaris - 06-02-2016, 03:25 PM
RE: Full Immersion [there are two] - by Xindaris - 06-10-2016, 04:34 AM
RE: Full Immersion [I got sloppy] - by Xindaris - 06-29-2016, 06:58 PM