Full Immersion [for what it's worth]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Full Immersion [for what it's worth]
RE: Full Immersion [Archive dump in progress!]
martialAcademic Wrote:> That info was from another OTHER universe, so don't worry about it too much. And pay very close attention to this part: Atthay asway otnay ustjay emay essingmay ithway ouyay, atthay asway emay ivinggay ouyay oncisecay etailsday aboutway ethay ersonpay inway ontfray ofway ouyay ANDWAY essingmay ithway ouyay. Ownay I'mway eeingsay ifway eshay ancay understandway igpay atinlay. But besides that there is a foxy archer from Pallete Town where that dragon just came from you're probably going to want to meet.

"Uh..." Auleoris makes a face as she attempts to understand something.
Zettai looks curious. "What was all that in the middle?"
"Pig latin. Um..kind of a mixed up version of the language I'm speaking, I guess. It all kind of hit me at once though and I didn't pick up most of it, but I guess the universal translator they have in this game didn't understand it either."
"Your language doesn't sound too different from mine, based on the phonemes."

ChrisClark13 Wrote:> So yeah, that was info on what I guess is was an alternate universal variant of what Zettai's race is for the most part.

"Yeah, another-other universe. What's wrong, exactly?" asks the Numeral to Neyla.
"I--..

"I am trying to make sense of how a V-I-A-...working species can have different blood colors, and failing."

Zettai shrugs.

ForestGardener Wrote:>Apparently the chaos god dying woke all the dragons, and the nearby ones will probably come here.

"I know about Liremska already," she says, "I have some possible solutions to that in progress, even."

ChrisClark13 Wrote:> So uh, Zettai. The aliens in charge of the simulation would like you to meet up with their representative in the game world. IIRC-and not gonna go through logs at the moment-they want to talk about how you managed to stay in the simulation and maybe disconnect you if they can. Whether or not you want to meet with him is up to you, just letting you know what's up. I also don't remember if he's nearby or not.

Zettai frowns and rolls her eyes. "I didn't really 'manage to stay', I ignored their requests to leave and the world changed. It was weird. I thought they would have given up by now, but apparently not."
"Why did you ignore them in the first place?" says Auleoris.
"I was moping, and didn't wanna be bothered, so I turned off my screen's messaging alerts for a while. I finally saw the messages after the world started closing up, and then when I tried to leave it said I couldn't, something about an 'unstable state'."
"I think you should be able to leave now," signs Neyla.
"But I don't want to!" she seems a touch angry, a new emotion for the pair to see from her. "The people of this world need me. You know what would've happened if I hadn't stopped that dragon just then? Anyway, the queen can't just disappear, the power vacuum would--"
"But these people aren't real," says the winged woman.

"What do you mean, 'not real'!?" She starts waving her arms around, though thankfully this has no effect on the people currently being psionically held up in the air by her. "They look real enough to me. They talk and think and have emotions just like I do!" It's possible this may have touched a nerve. "I'm friends with several of them. Trust me, I've seen simulation AI before, and these people..they're not like that at all."

Zettai pauses, looking up, and the other two follow suit. "Oh, looks like we're pretty close to the top.

"I'm just gonna put you two up on the last couple steps and you can go up like you climbed the whole way. Say you saw someone you didn't recognize beat up the dragon, I don't really want to be the 'feared' kind of ruler, you know?"

Neyla signs, "So we are dropping the subject of your returning to the real world."
Zettai places them on the step as advertised, and sighs. "Look, whatever kind of contest this is, we--my people--lost. The world I grew up in--the only one I ever knew--is gone. This is my world now, and I'm doing all I can to make it better. And--I want to help you win, too, if I can, but don't try to take that away from me, too." She glances up and back down again, and waves cheerfully. "See ya!" And then flies off away from them.

ChrisClark13 Wrote:> There's also a kitsune player up at the top of the cliffs if you wanna meet him.
> From here I guess you guys can really just do whatever you want... so what DO you want to do?

The Florian looks a little confused.
"What?"
"Uh...I guess they still haven't caught up yet. She looked a little..healthier than her real body, didn't she?"
Neyla nods. "I imagine that on long space-flights, the creators of this system come out periodically to eat normal food and exercise. Muscle atrophy seems an obvious risk to pods like the ones we are in."

>

Messages In This Thread
RE: Full Immersion [Archive dump in progress!] - by Xindaris - 05-26-2016, 01:51 AM
RE: Full Immersion [Alive Again!!!] - by Xindaris - 05-26-2016, 02:05 AM
RE: Full Immersion [Alive Again!!!] - by Xindaris - 06-02-2016, 03:25 PM
RE: Full Immersion [there are two] - by Xindaris - 06-10-2016, 04:34 AM
RE: Full Immersion [I got sloppy] - by Xindaris - 06-29-2016, 06:58 PM