Full Immersion [for what it's worth]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Full Immersion [for what it's worth]
RE: Full Immersion [Archive dump in progress!]
Irrevenant Wrote:Retrieve arms Get dressed and look for allies.

"Well, my armor or whatever isn't in here, so I guess I should see if I'm well enough to walk."

Auleoris stands up with relative ease and tries to stretch, but winces at the continued pain in her wings. It doesn't make it any harder to walk, though, so she heads over to the door and opens it up to find one of those wolf-people that live in this town directly in front of the doorway, in a position that suggests she was just about to open the door herself.
"Oh! Good, I was just going to try and wake you, but now I don't have to," says the woman, cheerfully. "My name's Lysandra," she says, offering a hand.
"Uh, Auleoris, nice to meet you," the other responds, taking it for a slight shake.
"How are you feeling?"
"Mostly okay..a little sore. My wings hurt, though."

"..Yyyeah," says Lysandra, nervously wringing her hands a bit. "They were burned pretty bad. I did the best I could without using the, uh, more invasive sort of magic that risks harm if one isn't familiar enough with the anatomy. The truth is, I-I have literally no experience with Florians, the closest I've come is looking at the wing structure in a textbook. I tried consulting a few vets, but your wings are still a little different from what they're used to. Um..." She looks almost terrified to say this, "I don't know if I could recommend trying to fly with them in that state, at least not until you've had someone with a little more experience take a look at them."
"Oh, okay. But..other than that I'm basically healed, right?"
Lysandra nods, but looks a little shellshocked by the nonchalant reaction. "Uh, I can have your things brought in if you want, s-so you can change before heading out.."
"Sure."
She goes halfway out the door and yells at (probably the equivalent of) an orderly, then closes the door and moves around the room to get out of Auleoris' personal space.

"Anything...uh, anything I can answer for you while we wait?" asks the healer.

>

Messages In This Thread
RE: Full Immersion [Archive dump in progress!] - by Xindaris - 05-26-2016, 01:23 AM
RE: Full Immersion [Alive Again!!!] - by Xindaris - 05-26-2016, 02:05 AM
RE: Full Immersion [Alive Again!!!] - by Xindaris - 06-02-2016, 03:25 PM
RE: Full Immersion [there are two] - by Xindaris - 06-10-2016, 04:34 AM
RE: Full Immersion [I got sloppy] - by Xindaris - 06-29-2016, 06:58 PM