Full Immersion [for what it's worth]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Full Immersion [for what it's worth]
RE: Full Immersion [Archive dump in progress!]
martialAcademic Wrote:>Well, there are three things to say about that. 1: It worked didn't it? 2: That was probably the most metal fucking thing you have ever done in your life. 3: At least you got it out of the way now on a relatively lower level monster, and have called "not it". You could have had to do this against a dragon. How much would that have sucked?

Also that plan was originally for somebody more robust than you... but more pressingly, you have skill points now!
Kevak Wrote:Get that healing spell.

Actually get all the available spells.

Check available skills.
ideaMaster Wrote:> Learn Mend and Mixture Magic lvl. 2

"Um..did you forget how my skill tree works? I can't learn that Mend spell until I learn Learn level 4--ugh, there's gotta be a better way to phrase that...anyway, I still can't afford that much."
Before she can do anything else with the skill tree, the screen makes a small 'ping' sound and she jumps back, not expecting it to have made any sound at all. A screen of achievements pops up, saying:

Achievement unlocked: Beginner's Luck--Get through your first fateful encounter with all involved players still alive.
Achievement unlocked: Seriously Metal #4663--Have a moment in battle involving a giant snake, tentacles, fire, and lightning all at once.

"Menu screen agrees with you, annd I guess this game has achievements. 'Cause every game needs achievements. Also, this means there are more than four and a half thousand achievements called 'seriously metal'. Okay then."
She goes ahead and takes Learn and Mixture Magic level 2, since the latter is pointless without the former and it's at least a step in the right direction.

>

SpoilerShow

Messages In This Thread
RE: Full Immersion [Archive dump in progress!] - by Xindaris - 05-26-2016, 01:22 AM
RE: Full Immersion [Alive Again!!!] - by Xindaris - 05-26-2016, 02:05 AM
RE: Full Immersion [Alive Again!!!] - by Xindaris - 06-02-2016, 03:25 PM
RE: Full Immersion [there are two] - by Xindaris - 06-10-2016, 04:34 AM
RE: Full Immersion [I got sloppy] - by Xindaris - 06-29-2016, 06:58 PM