Full Immersion [for what it's worth]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Full Immersion [for what it's worth]
RE: Full Immersion [Archive dump in progress!]
Irrevenant Wrote:You're jittery as hell from all that coffee. Don't touch the body.

"Careful.." Jarod takes a moment to look at his hands, which are still shaking a little bit. "U-um, I'm not sure whether I can do c-careful, but..maybe it would--I could hold or carry some things?"
"..That's fine, I suppose." The man hands Jarod the bag he got the saw-thing and metal sheets out of, which to be fair is fairly heavy.

While he works, Jarod looks briefly inside of the bag; the man doesn't even seem to notice this, much less mind. There are more of what seem to be cutting and digging tools in there, not really anything that makes it clear what the man's goal is.

Before long, the man digs around in the bag for a long, ladle-like thing with a much larger "bowl" part than normal, and pokes it down into the hole he's made to get the head out. Once the head comes out, he briefly looks at Jarod before leaning it against a nearby gravestone with the head still in it. It is definitely a woman's head, apparently very human-like with pointed ears, and it is fresh enough to almost look alive, not accounting for its smell.

The man pulls the sheets back out of the ground, causing most of the earth around them to fall back into the narrow hole, and puts them and the saw back into the bag. Then he gently prods the rest of the dirt from his hole back in place, takes his shovel and packs it carefully, ending up with an apparently undisturbed grave.

This takes a fairly long time, long enough for Jarod to finally stop shaking and calm down a bit. "Well," says the man, putting the shovel back into the bag, "you've patience, at least. Or you're just that curious."
"A little of both, I th-think."
"All right. Well, hang on to that and follow me, then. I'll show you what I've been working on." The older man takes the thing with the elf's head on it and starts leading the way, Jarod following.

>

SpoilerShow

Messages In This Thread
RE: Full Immersion [Archive dump in progress!] - by Xindaris - 05-26-2016, 01:20 AM
RE: Full Immersion [Alive Again!!!] - by Xindaris - 05-26-2016, 02:05 AM
RE: Full Immersion [Alive Again!!!] - by Xindaris - 06-02-2016, 03:25 PM
RE: Full Immersion [there are two] - by Xindaris - 06-10-2016, 04:34 AM
RE: Full Immersion [I got sloppy] - by Xindaris - 06-29-2016, 06:58 PM