Full Immersion [for what it's worth]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Full Immersion [for what it's worth]
RE: Full Immersion [Archive dump in progress!]
Irrevenant Wrote:There are more new people?

Yes, let's do that. I preemptively vote for Magebow.
The Froggy Ninja Wrote:Jarod! Our avatar of Chaos!
ChrisClark13 Wrote:New Person: Be a kitsune anthro please. Nine tails means nine times the fun (and magicalness)!
Chaos Watcher Wrote:>New Player!
Argenteus Wrote:> I'll never refuse a new player!
ArcanePenguin Wrote:A Kitsune Magebow would be awesome, Seconding both of these.
Argenteus Wrote:I'm against pre-emptive class-voting. I'd rather do that when we begin. I'm hoping for a squid themed class this time. I'm OK with the Kitsune race though.

Another young man, rather on the short side, with a fairly dark skin tone but very bright red hair, is lying eyes closed, face down, and now finally wakes up.

He takes a deep breath and gets a noseful of dirt. The natural response to this is to push himself up with his arms and begin coughing profusely.
"Khh, khh!" What the h***? Khh-khh-khh, who put--?" Of course, he opens his eyes at this point and finds something unexpected.

Specifically, he's lying on dirt, and his head's about two inches from a sheer cliff, and a very tall one at that. "..me...here?" he tries to carry on his sentence as if there were someone who was waiting for the rest of it as he looks left and right, finding that the cliff extends in those directions, a the edge forming a wide arc that's farthest out in front of him.

He stumbles up and pushes his legs out so he's sitting up. "Khh..ugh..right. Right. Aliens. Tinfoil hat?" He reaches up to comically check his head (again, for an audience of none), and finds a different surprise when his hand brushes against a tall, fuzzy ear. "Not check. These ears?" He tries pulling at the right one. "Ow! Very real, very real. What am I dealing with here?"

"Okay, let's sort things. Question one: How did I get from a sleep pod thing to here?" The man pushes himself up to his feet. "Question two: How am I suddenly some kind of kemonomimi? Question..three..?" Standing up called attention to something behind him, which he looked back and down at: Three tails that each look similar to that of a red fox, if a bit longer. "..how am I doing that?" They are managing to move around each other and maintain his balance quite nicely, not getting tangled or running into each other at all.

This is interrupted by a screen popping up back in front of him with a small noise to get his attention. "What...?" It has a message on it.

Concepts: Think hard!
1. Power! Is it in one or many?
2. Life! Does it end with cessation of action or memory?
3. Pain! Is it worse to be wounded or depressed?

"No, I repeat. What the h***? Okay, wait, hang on." He notices the rest of the menu and looks through it randomly for a couple of seconds. "This? This is the game?" He looks back up and left and right, and turns around to find a lot of grass and trees around, the screen following his torso's rotation. "Holy s***. What kind of processors do these guys use? And..how?"

>

SpoilerShow

Messages In This Thread
RE: Full Immersion [Archive dump in progress!] - by Xindaris - 05-26-2016, 12:49 AM
RE: Full Immersion [Alive Again!!!] - by Xindaris - 05-26-2016, 02:05 AM
RE: Full Immersion [Alive Again!!!] - by Xindaris - 06-02-2016, 03:25 PM
RE: Full Immersion [there are two] - by Xindaris - 06-10-2016, 04:34 AM
RE: Full Immersion [I got sloppy] - by Xindaris - 06-29-2016, 06:58 PM