Full Immersion [for what it's worth]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Full Immersion [for what it's worth]
RE: Full Immersion [Archive dump in progress!]
martialAcademic Wrote:>Tell her that you are not from here, you know that she is not from here, and that there is a feeling in your head telling you that there a bunch of other people not from here that came from the same place as the both of you, but not quite her place.
Argenteus Wrote:> Does she have any kind of horns? And do you think you'd have a good opportunity to quickly snap her neck if you wanted to?

"Ah--uhm..." Jarod sputters in an effort to respond.
The queen strides a bit closer. Her hair is rather voluminous toward the top; when she moves enough, the tip of something orange and spiked can be seen behind it on the sides. "What's the matter? Cat your tongue?"
When he still can't seem to respond, she turns toward the noblewoman. "Miss Rigsby, would you mind if we spoke alone for a bit? I promise I'll get back to you."
"Certainly, your majesty."

Once Jennifer has left, the queen says, "This place is really way too huge and formal for a one-on-one meeting anyway. There's a smaller meeting room back this way."
"Uh..s-sure," responds the wolf-man, finally having enough composure to speak. He follows her back to the small door she came from and through it.
On their way through some halls, she says, "So, I'm Zettai. What's your name?"
"Jarod. Um, you're, uh..you're not really from here. Right?"
"Sure. And you, Jarred?" She pronounces his name a bit differently, but he decides not to argue.
"No..I-I mean, I'm, I'm not sure where this is but, I usually don't, uh..I don't look entirely like myself."

"I imagine so." They reach a small room with a few tables, two chairs to each. Zettai sits down at one of the tables. "Take a seat if you want. Did you pick a class already?"

>

Messages In This Thread
RE: Full Immersion [Archive dump in progress!] - by Xindaris - 05-23-2016, 03:33 AM
RE: Full Immersion [Alive Again!!!] - by Xindaris - 05-26-2016, 02:05 AM
RE: Full Immersion [Alive Again!!!] - by Xindaris - 06-02-2016, 03:25 PM
RE: Full Immersion [there are two] - by Xindaris - 06-10-2016, 04:34 AM
RE: Full Immersion [I got sloppy] - by Xindaris - 06-29-2016, 06:58 PM