Full Immersion [for what it's worth]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Full Immersion [for what it's worth]
RE: Full Immersion [Archive dump in progress!]
1412 Wrote:Uh... imploded? Is that a problem for most gods?
Argenteus Wrote:> Talk about Malrificus the Ablefeasanted, lord of Jelliado. Tell her about your adventures with him on the Mustard Plains.

"Why did, uh, Lir-uhm,"
"Liremskra?"
"Yes. Is there s-some reason he specifically imploded? I mean, is that usually how gods, um..?"
"Well, it is simply the word that priests of chaos used, so everyone else uses it, too. The important part is still that the god died, but that is apparently meant as some form of insight into precisely how. Something about noticing a logical contradiction of her own existence, I think. Some legends suggest that gods have been killed by other gods, or even mortals, in the distant past..perhaps before they knew they could actually die, or what the consequences would be."

After a fairly long pause, Jarod says, "Have you ever heard of a Malrificus the Ablefeasanted?"
"I.." Jennifer seems to geniunely think about it for a bit before shaking her head. "No, I can certainly say I have not."
"I thought I remembered something about him, and some mustard plains. M-maybe, some kind of coma dream when I was out or something."

>

(Please enter ==> or somesuch if you just want them to get there already)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Full Immersion [Archive dump in progress!] - by Xindaris - 05-23-2016, 03:26 AM
RE: Full Immersion [Alive Again!!!] - by Xindaris - 05-26-2016, 02:05 AM
RE: Full Immersion [Alive Again!!!] - by Xindaris - 06-02-2016, 03:25 PM
RE: Full Immersion [there are two] - by Xindaris - 06-10-2016, 04:34 AM
RE: Full Immersion [I got sloppy] - by Xindaris - 06-29-2016, 06:58 PM