Full Immersion [for what it's worth]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Full Immersion [for what it's worth]
RE: Full Immersion [Archive dump in progress!]
ChrisClark13 Wrote:>End result: Two medium-large blades that can join together to make a huge blade.

Dual wielding switch to two handing!
Kevak Wrote:Also make it shoot lasers and cheese.
Argenteus Wrote:> Graviton thrusters.
Kevak Wrote:Also lets make it cut holes into and out of hammerspace.
The Froggy Ninja Wrote:I like it! Full of surprises.
Kevak Wrote:Also it should create exactly three point seven five potatoes at some point each hour and randomly plop them somewhere in the surrounding area.
martialAcademic Wrote:I had an idea about passing her off as the envoy of an isolated tribe of orcs who bake very large loafs of bread, and that her sword was a very large utensil for cutting the bread and slathering condiments on said very large bread, and was to give it to the ruler of the area for some reason or another. Then I forgot half the things that made it funny, plausible, chaotic, and interesting. But if I were to give this sword an enchantment I would suggest the ability to perfectly toast bread.
Kevak Wrote:Yes, throw in the bread toasting.

Aaand also lets throw in "Occasionally causes wounds to sprout flailing tentacles."
Argenteus Wrote:I like the bread toasting. Just don't forget graviton thrusters.
Kevak Wrote:Lets combine everything and throw in more random nonsense. It looked like we were given pretty much free reign with enchantments.

Nother random thing:

Cats nearby will flock to the wielder when the sword is drawn and stand at a distance of twelve feet from the wielder until the sword is put away.

Neyla pauses for a moment to think, then signs, "I am not very familiar with what is a practical enchantment. Could you make a sword periodically spawn potatoes?"
"Uh.." the woman looks briefly confused, then thoughtful, then says, "magic can make things like potatoes..very bland and tough ones, mind..but it's impossible to fit that much magic into an object; that kind of energy would need to come out of the person wielding it."
"I will think about that, then. Could it fire a.." remembering the setting, Neyla tries to translate the idea of 'laser' to something that will make sense, "say, a very concentrated, small beam of light now and then?"
The woman nods, having apparently steeled herself against confusion. "That shouldn't be too hard, I could easily make it do that with the energy of a few strikes."

"I would like to also toast bread."
"Oh..kaay..."
"I mean, when the sword's blade comes into contact with bread, it should heat up enough to make good toast, but not so much as to burn it."
"Oh! That's easy enough, I suppose."

"Good..is there any way that you can make the swords attract cats while being wielded?"
"Um..I suppose it could produce a catnip scent or something."
"Could you make it so only cats can smell it?"
"Hm...maybe, but I think it likely cat-folk would smell it as well."

Neyla nods. "All right, I think I know what enchantments I actually want, then.."

>

SpoilerShow

Messages In This Thread
RE: Full Immersion [Archive dump in progress!] - by Xindaris - 05-23-2016, 03:20 AM
RE: Full Immersion [Alive Again!!!] - by Xindaris - 05-26-2016, 02:05 AM
RE: Full Immersion [Alive Again!!!] - by Xindaris - 06-02-2016, 03:25 PM
RE: Full Immersion [there are two] - by Xindaris - 06-10-2016, 04:34 AM
RE: Full Immersion [I got sloppy] - by Xindaris - 06-29-2016, 06:58 PM