Full Immersion [for what it's worth]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Full Immersion [for what it's worth]
RE: Full Immersion [Archive dump in progress!]
martialAcademic Wrote:Oh, sorry, forgot to post here.

>Try to hug as many people as socially acceptable. Also get some equipment, that'll probably be important.
Argenteus Wrote:> Buy the best magical sword you can, and some mustard to smear it in.

Neyla pauses to think a few seconds, and then signs, "I would like a magic sword, and some mustard."
"Mustard?" repeats Magether, smiling.
"At least enough to coat the blade. Maybe some other equipment as well."
"You're just trying to make something you really want strange enough for me to help you, aren't you?"
She shakes her head. "No. I have a very important plan that requires a magic sword coated in mustard." Neyla is a fairly good actress, and manages to appear completely serious about this. Being an orc helps.
"Heheheh, if you say so. Well, they have a magesmith in town." He starts walking. " Why buy someone else's idea of magic sword when you can have one custom made, eh?"
Neyla follows, and they walk in silence along the chamber's roads for a bit.

Then Jacob says, "You know, some people think disciples of chaos can't have plans. They're stupid. The idea is to create as much chaos as possible, and acting at random typically keeps things as orderly as ever. If you say you just mess up everyone else's plans, that's stupid too. You can't break a big machine effectively without either a whole lot of luck, or a very good idea of how it works and what parts will make other parts break, and ultimately a plan of how to do all that breaking. And if it's luck that'll break up a good idea, it's just as likely someone orderly will get unlucky as it is someone chaotic gets lucky."

After that, he takes out a piece of paper and starts writing on it. "Say, what kind of sword you want anyway? Long, short, broad, broken, bent, impractically large?"

>

SpoilerShow

Messages In This Thread
RE: Full Immersion [Archive dump in progress!] - by Xindaris - 05-23-2016, 03:17 AM
RE: Full Immersion [Alive Again!!!] - by Xindaris - 05-26-2016, 02:05 AM
RE: Full Immersion [Alive Again!!!] - by Xindaris - 06-02-2016, 03:25 PM
RE: Full Immersion [there are two] - by Xindaris - 06-10-2016, 04:34 AM
RE: Full Immersion [I got sloppy] - by Xindaris - 06-29-2016, 06:58 PM