Full Immersion [for what it's worth]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Full Immersion [for what it's worth]
RE: Full Immersion [Archive dump in progress!]
The Froggy Ninja Wrote:Ask if it is possibly the death of the chaos god.

"Did the god of chaos die?" asks Louis.
The priest pauses, glancing back at him briefly. "..Yes, actually. How did you hear of it?"
"I have no idea. It just..came out."
"Well, that is the nature of it, I suppose.

"At any rate, Liremskra indeed imploded recently. At least two priests of chaos have agreed on it, which confirms it as certain."
"If I may..why is this important, if you do not worship them?" asks Jeannette.
"Ah, well..if our texts are to be believed, the universe abhors a vacuum of power. Nobody goes around trying to kill deities lightly, because the end result is not pleasant. Whenever a god dies..even a god supposedly promoting chaos..they say things tend to go bad. Monsters getting more frequent and worse, people going mad for no apparent reason. And it's even worse that it is Liremskra this time, for..well. A replacement must be found, of course."
"And in order to replace a god, one must have much of the nature of that god," says the elf. "Which means.."
The priest nods, sadly. "It means we must strive to leave priests of chaos free to act, or risk making this disaster last longer than it already shall. And it's already begun, if my right arm's any indication."

>

Messages In This Thread
RE: Full Immersion [Archive dump in progress!] - by Xindaris - 05-23-2016, 03:13 AM
RE: Full Immersion [Alive Again!!!] - by Xindaris - 05-26-2016, 02:05 AM
RE: Full Immersion [Alive Again!!!] - by Xindaris - 06-02-2016, 03:25 PM
RE: Full Immersion [there are two] - by Xindaris - 06-10-2016, 04:34 AM
RE: Full Immersion [I got sloppy] - by Xindaris - 06-29-2016, 06:58 PM