Full Immersion [for what it's worth]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Full Immersion [for what it's worth]
RE: Full Immersion [Archive dump in progress!]
ChrisClark13 Wrote:Go back and ask her what her intention was with handing you the note because unless she wants you to talk to the guy for her, the polite thing to do would probably be just to throw the note away.

After a bit of a pause, the winged girl says, "Yeah...I think we should just go tell her about it. I know she said she didn't care, but it's what I'd want in this situation, at least."
"But..could you see yourself in this situation so easily?"
"What do you mean?"
"I mean, would you give an unknown note to unknown people you see while working?"
"Probably not, but I can imagine someone else getting a note for me by accident. I also can't tell for sure whether she's really tired or always like that.."

They start on their way back to the information center. At the lip of a particular hallway out of the cavern they have to stop. A rather large crowd of wolf-people and a few others (so, mostly locals) are flooding out of the relatively small opening, all looking rather panicked. A man in armor with a spear, like the entrance guards, is yelling at them to stay calm to little avail, a shorter woman standing next to him and just waving and gesturing.

Of course Aureolis is curious. "Um...what's going on?"
"A giant snake just showed up outta nowhere over there," she says. "Cap says it knocked over most a' our guards in that area with th'element of surprise, but some crazy orc grabbed one a' their spears and's tryin' ta distract it!"
"How is that functioning?" asks Anansi.
"Hard ta say. Not much communication from 'round there, last I heard she took one a' our helmets, which's where the comm enchantment is, and listens but refuses ta talk. But it ain't come up this tunnel, so she's probably still alive yet."

>

Messages In This Thread
RE: Full Immersion [Archive dump in progress!] - by Xindaris - 05-23-2016, 02:58 AM
RE: Full Immersion [Alive Again!!!] - by Xindaris - 05-26-2016, 02:05 AM
RE: Full Immersion [Alive Again!!!] - by Xindaris - 06-02-2016, 03:25 PM
RE: Full Immersion [there are two] - by Xindaris - 06-10-2016, 04:34 AM
RE: Full Immersion [I got sloppy] - by Xindaris - 06-29-2016, 06:58 PM