Full Immersion [for what it's worth]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Full Immersion [for what it's worth]
RE: Full Immersion [Archive dump in progress!]
The Froggy Ninja Wrote:Throw stuff at him!
martialAcademic Wrote:While yelling "raggle fraggle"!

He will have no idea what the fuck is going on.
Argenteus Wrote:Seconded
ChrisClark13 Wrote:You also have no idea what's going on.
martialAcademic Wrote:I have never stated to the contrary. :-D

Your enemy can't predict your actions if even you don't know what they'll be! Plus, him doing insane things is going to happen eventually, what with the sanity cost of abilities.
ChrisClark13 Wrote:Anyhow, after you're done with that, see if you can lift the guy off of the ground.

Jarod glances around before fully standing up, and then grabs one of the various ornate objects from nearby. The orc tilts his head. "R-r-r-r-r-r-" Jarod tries to say something, but gets stuck. He still throws the thing, though, which the orc catches.

"-r-rag!" He picks up another object and throws it; the orc catches this as well, while placing the other thing on a nearby surface. "Frag!"

The "wolfkin" or whatever he is supposed to be continues picking up and throwing things, increasingly fast. The orc keeps up with him, and before long Jarod runs out of nearby things to throw, and every inch of space on the surfaces near the bodyguard is covered in stuff.

Jarod is left panting again after that. "It would be very rude to actually damage your host's property, wouldn't it?" says the orc.

"Sure." Jarod nods. "Uh..you know, I have no idea how strong I actually am. Would you mind if I tried to pick you up?"

Ms. Rigsby's bodyguard looks mildly confused, but shrugs after a bit. "I suppose."

So the Worldbrink Mage calmly walks over to the orc, pauses a moment to try and think of the most sensible way to go about it, and then picks up Miss Jen's bodyguard by the underarms, and puts him over his shoulder. It is remarkably easy, actually.

Then the front door opens.

The person on the other end of the door is a slight woman with bright long hair worn up in a carefully braided style, wearing a long, fancy-looking dress and holding a parasol. She has large, dark, catlike ears, and yellow eyes that look equally feline. She looks rather confused. After a second or two, she smiles sweetly. "Jordan dear, what are you doing?"

The orc slips rather easily back to the floor and turns toward her, giving a curt bow with his head. "Miss Rigsby. I do not wish to waste your time with an explanation. At any rate, your guest is up and moving about."

Now's a good time to move on to someone else, right? Who should we move to?

>

Messages In This Thread
RE: Full Immersion [Archive dump in progress!] - by Xindaris - 05-23-2016, 02:36 AM
RE: Full Immersion [Alive Again!!!] - by Xindaris - 05-26-2016, 02:05 AM
RE: Full Immersion [Alive Again!!!] - by Xindaris - 06-02-2016, 03:25 PM
RE: Full Immersion [there are two] - by Xindaris - 06-10-2016, 04:34 AM
RE: Full Immersion [I got sloppy] - by Xindaris - 06-29-2016, 06:58 PM