Full Immersion [for what it's worth]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Full Immersion [for what it's worth]
RE: Full Immersion [Archive dump in progress!]
Argenteus Wrote:> Try to talk to Test out your new strength. Beat this man to within an inch of his life, and watch him beg for forgiveness.
martialAcademic Wrote:>This looks like it might be the bodyguard that was mentioned before. Maybe you should talk to him?
The Froggy Ninja Wrote:Talk, but if he shows even a hint of disrespect beat him within an inch of his life!
1412 Wrote:Wait what no violence of that sort is bad why would you do that seriously. Talk peacefully.
Irrevenant Wrote:Talk to the orc.

"Um, hello."
The orc nods. "Hello, honored guest. Can I do something for you?"
"Well, uh, I k-kind of wanted to see what the spot where I was found looked like, and you're sort of standing in front of the door.."
"It's not very interesting," he says.

"..Still, though, uh.."
"I was asked to make sure no harm comes to you, honored guest, and that Miss Rigsby be able to easily find you when she returns. If you are patient she may show you the place herself."
"Well, y-you could go with me if you wanted.."
"I can't very well leave the house unguarded. Miss Rigsby values her employees highly. Wouldn't tolerate it. If you were able to get past me, though, honored guest, perhaps I'd trust you to protect yourself and come back quickly from your errand."

>

SpoilerShow

Messages In This Thread
RE: Full Immersion [Archive dump in progress!] - by Xindaris - 05-23-2016, 02:33 AM
RE: Full Immersion [Alive Again!!!] - by Xindaris - 05-26-2016, 02:05 AM
RE: Full Immersion [Alive Again!!!] - by Xindaris - 06-02-2016, 03:25 PM
RE: Full Immersion [there are two] - by Xindaris - 06-10-2016, 04:34 AM
RE: Full Immersion [I got sloppy] - by Xindaris - 06-29-2016, 06:58 PM