"Seriously brain, what the hell?" A Thread For Weird Dreams and Nightmares

"Seriously brain, what the hell?" A Thread For Weird Dreams and Nightmares
RE: "Seriously brain, what the hell?" A Thread For Weird Dreams and Nightmares
okay then yesterday I had a dream that me and my multi-ethnic group of Dream Friends (who I'm pretty sure were not anyone I actually know) were going to canada on a half-vacation half-see-if-it's-fit-for-habitation thing I guess, maybe?

and it was nice, but, like, for some reason garbage floated in the air and formed clouds, and there was this crazy old lady who we thought was with the inexplicably dystopian Canadian government but it turns out she was just lonely and sad and wanted surrogate children. then eventually she died of grief when I faked a snake bite from a pokemon (which apparently existed but only came into play when needed) because apparently some fortune teller had said I would get a snake bite but it would be non-fatal, which is dumb because 1) I don't believe in psychics and 2) I don't remember that happening in the dream either.

also there was a video-gamey bit where for some reason a house was laid out so I had to keep jumping through a torch, which caused a transformation for a single turn or something, I don't know.

my best guess is that I've been reading this Guy Delisle graphic novel about living in Israel for a year and that sort of got mashed up with my vague aspirations for the future. the garbage thing almost certainly because I know he mentioned there was a lot of garbage just out there in certain areas.

Messages In This Thread
RE: "Seriously brain, what the hell?" A Thread For Weird Dreams and Nightmares - by MaxieSatan - 06-25-2012, 02:59 PM