PersonS {A Rejected Title and a False Explanation}

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PersonS {A Rejected Title and a False Explanation}
RE: PersonS {A Request and An Interruption}
(05-18-2016, 01:25 AM)OrangeAipom Wrote: »Without making eye contact, tell him "I'm not interested in getting hit on by a fat autistic fuckface. Please leave me alone." If that doesn't work, keep whispering "Please leave me alone," under your breath. It's Anxiety Time.
(05-18-2016, 02:15 AM)AgentBlue Wrote: »Make friends make friends make friends.

Also, accidentally use magical girl powers.
(05-18-2016, 06:44 PM)ForestGardener Wrote: »Middle option is to say "yes" and continue looking where you were looking. But yeah, might as well start trying to make friends.

You've tried cussing out and insulting anyone who bothers you before, and just generally being a delinquent. It does not end well. You decide to try a more or less neutral response: "Yes," without really looking up at him.
"Well..cool!" He seems to expect you to ask something, like how he knew you were the new student at his school specifically or something, but you don't say anything. Just before the pause is long enough to become awkward, he adds, "Uh. I'm Orion Jones. Lot of people just call me Oh Jay, though," and offers you a hand.

You stare at it for a second or two, as if concerned it'll infect you with something, before shaking it. "Alvin." First impressions color a person's idea of who you are, and you feel like impressing on him that this meeting and any conversation that follows was entirely his idea.
"Nice to meet ya! Do you mind if I sit by you?, my sense of balance is awful." You shrug, and he takes the empty spot next to you. Just in time, since the train starts moving right after.

At first you wonder whether he just wanted to introduce himself so sitting right next to you wouldn't be awkward, but he dispels that fairly quickly. "So, I heard someone else was movin' into Nene's dorm, and really late in the year, too," he says. "I mean, Nene don't own it or anything, but she was the first one there and it's a lot easier than listin' off everyone who lives there, especially now that that's four people. Is it true you're a foster kid? Is that why you had to move in at a weird time like this?"
You get the impression that Orion 'hears' a lot of things. Maybe you could ply him for more information about the school or town or even the other people living in your dorm if you answer a few of his questions for him. Not that you have to tell the truth (that his guess is pretty much dead-on).

>

SpoilerShow

Messages In This Thread
RE: PersonS {Stow and Knock} - by OrangeAipom - 04-30-2016, 02:34 AM
RE: PersonS {Stow and Knock} - by AgentBlue - 05-01-2016, 05:46 AM
RE: PersonS {Stow and Knock} - by Xindaris - 05-01-2016, 04:23 PM
RE: PersonS {Helium and Murder} - by OrangeAipom - 05-01-2016, 10:27 PM
RE: PersonS {Helium and Murder} - by AgentBlue - 05-01-2016, 11:41 PM
RE: PersonS {Helium and Murder} - by Xindaris - 05-02-2016, 10:21 PM
RE: PersonS {A Request and An Interruption} - by Xindaris - 05-18-2016, 08:30 PM
RE: PersonS {Answers and Arrival} - by AgentBlue - 05-20-2016, 02:02 AM
RE: PersonS {Answers and Arrival} - by Kíeros - 05-20-2016, 07:36 PM
RE: PersonS {Answers and Arrival} - by Xindaris - 05-21-2016, 02:03 AM