Full Immersion [for what it's worth]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Full Immersion [for what it's worth]
RE: Full Immersion [Archive dump in progress!]
Billybob-Mario;7509914 Wrote:>Continue on the path

The orc continues following the satyr down the road. And I assure you little of interest happens with them for a while.

[<|<|]

Billybob-Mario Wrote:>Level up

"So, did you gain any power from slaying the giant-wolf?" asks Jeannette.
"You mean level up? I dunno. I didn't check yet."
"That seems unwise--should something worse show up on our way to this town of yours, you would want to be as prepared as possible, no?"
"Well yeah, but fiddling with the screen thing while I'm walking is gonna distract me. And I'm the one with cat-senses, so if an ambush is coming it's gonna be up to me to sense it."
"I still suspect that you simply forgot, Louis."
"Wha--no. I'm not that kinda guy. I don't think up excuses to save face. I..I plan my s***, most of the time."
"Is that how video games became your job? I assume you mean in some entertainment capacity..which would mean you likely were simply lucky."
"Naah, I planned that s***. Dreamed of it for years."
"Such a strange dream to have," replies Jeannette dryly.

Louis, who has been bringing up the rear till now, catches up with the Trigonometrist. "Wh--hey! What is that supposed to mean?"
"People dream of all kinds of things, Louis. Stopping cancer, ending poverty. Perhaps simply slowing down the damage we humans do to our own planet's survivability. But you say--"
"No. F*** no."
"'No' what, Louis?" says Jeannette, quite innocently.
"We're supposed to be workin' together here. If you finish that little speech of yours the way I think you're gonna, you and I are gonna have problems, okay? Just drop it."
She shrugs. "Very well. You were the one who asked what I meant."

>

Messages In This Thread
RE: Full Immersion [Archive dump in progress!] - by Xindaris - 05-18-2016, 02:09 AM
RE: Full Immersion [Alive Again!!!] - by Xindaris - 05-26-2016, 02:05 AM
RE: Full Immersion [Alive Again!!!] - by Xindaris - 06-02-2016, 03:25 PM
RE: Full Immersion [there are two] - by Xindaris - 06-10-2016, 04:34 AM
RE: Full Immersion [I got sloppy] - by Xindaris - 06-29-2016, 06:58 PM