Full Immersion [for what it's worth]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Full Immersion [for what it's worth]
RE: Full Immersion [Archive dump in progress!]
1412 Wrote:Its health is low! Capture it!
Billybob-Mario Wrote:Try out your third power too!
awfulAlliteration Wrote:> Use the thunder leaf spell!
Billybob-Mario Wrote:That was a different character...
awfulAlliteration Wrote:Yeah, but the Skill Roulette gave it to this character too. The Utzgarignjer class seems to be based on randomness and probability, with each of the "dice skills" on the skill tree rolling for a random skill from another class. One of the skills that got rolled was the Thunderleaf thing, as seen here.

The orc tries to use her third ability, and instinctively brings her hands up, one of them palm-out and the other ready to wave. When she starts waving, a bunch of leaves come out of nowhere at the snake and tentacle; then a bolt of lightning strikes out from her palm.

The tentacle retracts and the pentagram it came from disappears, leaving the snake still stunned. And now Jacob apparently casts a spell. It involves chanting.
"Habadashery hazard pay, green funds, smelly bog!" He tosses his hands at the giant serpent, and it appears as if the whole thing turns into some kind of greenish energy, which then retracts its way into a small ball-shaped area in one of Jacob's hands. The energy look fades off, leaving behind something like a sphere of scales.
"Hm..what in the world did I just do?" says Jacob, tossing said ball up and down. "I get the idea that if I throw this just right, the snake will come back out. Hee hee! Won't that be fun?"
"Will you be able to command it?" asks Neyla.
"Hmm...probably not. And it's gonna be so angry, after being beaten up and stuck like this a while, too. Oh, I can't wait!" The satyr's expression is essentially that of a kid who's been told he's going to get the latest game system, along with the game he most wants, for his birthday, a couple of days before said pleasant day.

>

SpoilerShow

Messages In This Thread
RE: Full Immersion [Archive dump in progress!] - by Xindaris - 05-18-2016, 02:08 AM
RE: Full Immersion [Alive Again!!!] - by Xindaris - 05-26-2016, 02:05 AM
RE: Full Immersion [Alive Again!!!] - by Xindaris - 06-02-2016, 03:25 PM
RE: Full Immersion [there are two] - by Xindaris - 06-10-2016, 04:34 AM
RE: Full Immersion [I got sloppy] - by Xindaris - 06-29-2016, 06:58 PM