Full Immersion [for what it's worth]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Full Immersion [for what it's worth]
RE: Full Immersion [Archive dump in progress!]
Peregrinate Wrote:>"The Gray Queen?"

Hm. Monsters... Since we haven't even tested out Neyla's powers yet, maybe something basic...

>Giant snakes: attack!

Alternatively, spiders.
Billybob-Mario Wrote:Or rats. Or bats. Or jellyfish.

"..Who is this 'Gray Queen'? asks Neyla.
The satyr grins. It's a bit creepy. "You don't know? Very interesting, to be this close to her domain and have no idea.."
"I am very much not from around here, and uncertain how I arrived," she responds.
"That makes two of us. Well..a few decades back, the Gray Queen showed up seemingly out of nowhere, used some kind of mind-bending powers to..'persuade' the then-king of a certain kingdom to give the whole politic over to her. After that it was power play after power play, political when possible and violent when necessary, and now she rules or has treaty with miles of land, d--- near fifth of the continent or so. Nobody knows just what her motivations are."
"Why do they call her 'Gray'?"
"Well, she looks mostly human, they say, but her skin isn't right. It has no color at all. 'Ts gray. Whoops!" With that, Jacob trips over a rock and takes a tumble of a foot or so before stopping, face-up, and seemingly momentarily stunned.

Then a giant snake comes out from behind a crack in a nearby cliff wall.

I should be clear: The snake in question has red scales and is about as thick as an old oak tree. The crack it comes out of is pretty wide, all told. It also seems to be quite long, as it extends itself out to almost where Jacob is and its tail is still not visible.

>

Messages In This Thread
RE: Full Immersion [Archive dump in progress!] - by Xindaris - 05-18-2016, 02:06 AM
RE: Full Immersion [Alive Again!!!] - by Xindaris - 05-26-2016, 02:05 AM
RE: Full Immersion [Alive Again!!!] - by Xindaris - 06-02-2016, 03:25 PM
RE: Full Immersion [there are two] - by Xindaris - 06-10-2016, 04:34 AM
RE: Full Immersion [I got sloppy] - by Xindaris - 06-29-2016, 06:58 PM