Full Immersion [for what it's worth]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Full Immersion [for what it's worth]
RE: Full Immersion [Archive dump in progress!]
Billybob-Mario Wrote:Go to the town and/or cave, then. Better than going to a ruined town.
1412 Wrote:Caves are cool. Go to the cave.
( if nobody posts any commands, it's generally OK to simply pick a path at random.)
Peregrinate Wrote:>Ask if he remembers where any of the other paths lead, just to make sure that you know where you want to go.

"The way you have chosen is fine..but do you remember what the other signs said?"
"Hmm.." The satyr strokes his beard as he begins walking. "Can't say I do. But I don't need to remember what the left sign says to know what's there. That way lie the deadlands, and the necromancer's castle."
"Is there only one necromancer?"
"Well, no. There are many who necromance. Indeed, they have their own deity. They call her the Dark Lady because she can't be bothered to give her real name. But, there is only one The Necromancer. A woman who single-handedly turned half the forest and more into her own personal domain. Whole area used to be home to a lot of wars, so there were plenty of bodies for The Necromancer to use as guard dogs.

"Strange thing is, as much as everyone around here fears it, she doesn't seem interested in any further expansion. Won't even let her creations out of her lands unless there's a specific reason. I hear tell she even has some kind of treaty going with the Gray Queen."

>

SpoilerShow

Messages In This Thread
RE: Full Immersion [Archive dump in progress!] - by Xindaris - 05-18-2016, 02:05 AM
RE: Full Immersion [Alive Again!!!] - by Xindaris - 05-26-2016, 02:05 AM
RE: Full Immersion [Alive Again!!!] - by Xindaris - 06-02-2016, 03:25 PM
RE: Full Immersion [there are two] - by Xindaris - 06-10-2016, 04:34 AM
RE: Full Immersion [I got sloppy] - by Xindaris - 06-29-2016, 06:58 PM