Full Immersion [for what it's worth]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Full Immersion [for what it's worth]
RE: Full Immersion [Archive dump in progress!]
Billybob-Mario Wrote:>See if you can try rolling again, go for 6. 6 is probably the best.
1412 Wrote:Try out new Utzgarignjer powers.
Peregrinate Wrote:Okay, that... Makes sense. I probably should have figured he was an NPC.

Seconding trying out the new Utzgarignjer powers.
Curris Wrote:Focus on Jacob. I think your powers are time activated. Like a countdown. Is the clock on the die decrementing at all? Either way, hit the die below your two other blank skills, better to be prepared.

Attempting to re-roll the filled-in skill slot is met with the same kind of failure as before, but Neyla manages to roll the other two skills by tapping the die under each. The second slot rolls a 2, and shows what seems to be basically-drawn grass and sky, green and blue, and seemingly sprouting from the ground is what looks to be a..tentacle by its shape, but the whole thing is black and shadowy, with small tendrils coming out of its shape as if it isn't quite properly solid. The third die rolls a 4, and the picture that appears in the skill slot looks like a bunch of leaves with electricity arcing around between them.

Attempting to reroll the latter two skills has the same effect as attempting to reroll the first one. The clock icon is a frustratingly static icon, giving no indication of any particular amount of time, just presumably representing some amount of time. Giving up, the orc dismisses her screen for the moment and looks up to find Jacob placing the last of the sign's arrows back on the sign. The lettering on each arrow appears to have changed to its own unique unreadable font made of seemingly random symbols.

The orc tries focusing on the Satyr.
&&&&&&&n(v)
&&&&&&&&&&&&&i****
&&&&&&&&&&&&s*(v)*
&&&&&&&&&&&&h&&&&&&

She jumps and winces slightly at a brief sensation like hearing, but not quite, as it seems to involve images and smells and something else not quite expressible in words. The unidentified sense is briefly flooded with something like a burst of loud, undifferentiated static with a low-pitched, not-quite-intelligible voice below it.

"I said, are you finished?" says Jacob.
Neyla stands up, signing "Yes."
"What kind of power did you find?" he asks eagerly, moving a bit closer to her.
The orc frowns. "I..do not know. I cannot make sense of it."
"Ah, well that's the best kind! Shall we go then? This place sounds interesting," He steps back toward the sign, pointing at one of the unreadable arrows, the one pointing to the right from where they came from. There are two arrows pointing straight, one arrow pointing left-straight, and three arrows pointing left.

>

Messages In This Thread
RE: Full Immersion [Archive dump in progress!] - by Xindaris - 05-18-2016, 02:04 AM
RE: Full Immersion [Alive Again!!!] - by Xindaris - 05-26-2016, 02:05 AM
RE: Full Immersion [Alive Again!!!] - by Xindaris - 06-02-2016, 03:25 PM
RE: Full Immersion [there are two] - by Xindaris - 06-10-2016, 04:34 AM
RE: Full Immersion [I got sloppy] - by Xindaris - 06-29-2016, 06:58 PM