Full Immersion [for what it's worth]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Full Immersion [for what it's worth]
RE: Full Immersion [Archive dump in progress!]
The Froggy Ninja Wrote:Sounds like this "lasting player" is a huge douche-monkey. You should kill him. For the glory!
Lonewolfeslayer Wrote:>Got any advice
> I better get going... say are you human?

{Meta: No destination suggested. Direction chosen arbitrarily.}
Do you mean last player? From what I understand, yeah, we might have to kill them. It looked..kind of like a girl, actually. Way more humanoid than these guys. And I think he's made it pretty clear he isn't human. "I guess we should head to a town, then. Maybe the one by the mountain?"
"Certainly." The elf leads the way, and she walks behind him.

Thinking of something, Auleoris says, "So..is it appropriate to think of you as male?"
He looks thoughtful for a moment. "..I don't know exactly what you just said. Was it referring to your people's reproductive functions?"
"Um...sort of? I just wanted to make sure I was using the right pronoun, is all."
"Ah. My species has several possibilities of reproductive function and does not regard procreation as terribly exciting...so we do not have gendered pronouns. If I look like a pronoun is appropriate to you, free to use it."
"Okay..do you have a name in-game?"
"Yes. I am calling myself Anansi."
She pauses, blinking a couple of times.

"..Is something wrong?"
"Uh, no, nothing," says the winged woman, managing a grin and resuming walking. "I'm gonna call myself Auleoris. Are there any..general hints for the game you could give me?"
"Well..as I was saying earlier, your class advantage is creative use. Do not be afraid to try new things and take risks. In more general, it is always good to have others with. Cooperation is a prime theme of the game, and forming as large a party as possible is strategy-ideal, especially once the game begins to become difficult."
"So you're saying that whole 'forest full of undead' thing was just a warm-up?"
"We survived it not far into skill progression, did we not?"

Bakumaster Wrote:>Let's see a new person.

[<|<|]

"Ee hee hee hee.."
An orcish woman lies on the cold rock in the shade of a small outcropping of rocky cliff. The main things to know about orcs are that they have dark green skin, and they are generally quite tall, or rather just large in general, and this one is no exception to either. She has a plain tan tunic on. Her eyes blink a couple of times as she gains or regains consciousness, whatever the proper term is, and she slowly sits up, looking around.
"Hah ha haah.."
She tries to do two things at once: First, make sense of the high male voice giggling somewhere nearby, and second, take stock of her appearance. Particularly the latter includes touching the upward tusks coming from her teeth that seemed to insist on being there even while her mouth is closed, and all the other unusually sharp teeth in there.
"Hoh hoh hooh..."
On closer inspection, the voice is definitely coming from directly above. In fact, she can even see the shadow of its owner jutting out from the outcropping's shadow: Humanoid, but with something coming out from the sides of the head: curved, somewhat wide at first and tapering off to a point on either side. And the legs are shaped..not quite right. It's hard to tell just from the shadow.

Her inspection is interrupted by the appearance of a screen in front of her, as if of a tablet situated on her lap. It has a message for her.
Filthy Lies: These are bad ideas!
1. Stay put! You don't know what's out there.
2. Trust everything! Your senses are a better judge than your mind.
3. Trust nobody! You'll never lose on your own.

She looks at the screen for a good several seconds, her expression going from mild surprise to something of a look of recognition. And then the voice from above interrupts right back.
"Hey, hey, hello! halloooo!" He starts calling out, his voice echoing on the surrounding rocks, as if expecting someone to call back in response.

>

SpoilerShow

Messages In This Thread
RE: Full Immersion [Archive dump in progress!] - by Xindaris - 05-18-2016, 01:51 AM
RE: Full Immersion [Alive Again!!!] - by Xindaris - 05-26-2016, 02:05 AM
RE: Full Immersion [Alive Again!!!] - by Xindaris - 06-02-2016, 03:25 PM
RE: Full Immersion [there are two] - by Xindaris - 06-10-2016, 04:34 AM
RE: Full Immersion [I got sloppy] - by Xindaris - 06-29-2016, 06:58 PM