Madeline Beaufort and the Moon Thief

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Madeline Beaufort and the Moon Thief
RE: Madeline Beaufort and the Moon Thief
She experienced the kind of pain that even a tween would cry from. As stoic as Madeline thought herself to be, she would have let loose a few tears if she was capable of doing such at that moment, but all that came out were a series of dry heaves. Maybe, she thought, it wouldn’t be such a bad thing if I just laid here for a little bit to get my breath back. For a brief moment, this is what she did.

Then suddenly a wave of resolve came over her. No! She thought, James, Mr. Abyssal and that bug scientist guy are counting on me! She frantically looked for the button, but saw nothing of the sort.

“J-james?” She called out.

“Yeah? Are you alright?”

“I'm fine!” Madeline choked out, “Where is the button?”

“It’s a big black circle, protruding from under the main thrust controls... The tube things that look like you can stick your hands into.”

She saw tubes which contained some sort of whiskers growing out of a viscous liquid and deduced these to be the thrust controls, but the button she was looking for was nowhere to be seen. What she could see however, were the noodle-like appendages covering the wall of the cockpit and more were descending towards her.

“Oh no.” Madeline uttered.

Before she knew it she knew it, she was knee deep in the squirming vines. Pushing through the fibers she moved her hand around blindly, feeling the walls behind. As she desperately searched for the button, Madeline perceived a flash of a shadow hanging over her. Before she could react, a wave of the tendrils cascaded over her head, submerging her in the wriggling conglomeration.

SpoilerShow
Hi there! I'd really appreciate it if you took some time to read my adventure Madeline Beaufort and the Moon Thief! Thanks!
[Image: 8zbr3I4.png]
Dope ass dragon created by the incomparable Earthexe

Messages In This Thread
Madeline Beaufort and the Moon Thief - by Colby - 04-23-2016, 10:00 AM
RE: Madeline Beaufort and the Moon Thief - by Colby - 05-16-2016, 10:10 PM