Tonguewizard And The Journey For The Perfect Instrument

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tonguewizard And The Journey For The Perfect Instrument
RE: Tonguewizard And The Journey For The Perfect Instrument
It was Bill Cosby, the duck whose tongue Tonguewizard had once been. Except he was now a mummy with no tongue, and also driving the filthiest car Tonguewizard had ever seen.

But that wasn't all! There was a small pebble on the tip of Cosby's bill. Tonguewizard knew he had seen it somewhere before, but where?

He didn't have time to think, as Cosby drove towards him and Archibald Nemesis jumped into the car. He had to act quickly, and so in desperation, Tonguewizard did the first thing that came to mind: he pretended to be a delicious candy.

"I'm not Tonguewizard! I'm a delicious candy!" he said while looking as delicious and candylike as he could. But it came out sounding more like "I aaa ooowiaa, I a eeiioo aaaee" and was also muffled by the car wash spraying him with soap.

(It tasted awful.)

"You can't fool me, Tonguewizard!" Archibald Nemesis shouted. "I'm an expert in all forms of candy, as I need to be aware of the enemy in the fight against tooth decay. And you aren't any of them!"

Bill Cosby's car drove into the car wash, and Tonguewizard had to run through it quickly to escape.

On the other side, he could see the next obstacle, the doppelganger; but he could also see ahead to the twelfth obstacle, the ladder. And he realized that if he moved it, he could climb straight to the zipline!

But there were still eight obstacles between him and the ladder. And the car was gaining ground on him, while also becoming much cleaner.

Tonguewizard's mind raced frantically for answers. How could he reach the ladder? How could he avoid his enemies? And more importantly, where did he know that pebble from?

Messages In This Thread
RE: Tonguewizard And The Journey For The Perfect Instrument - by Dragon Fogel - 06-21-2012, 05:00 AM