join me on my quest for peace of mind

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2 Average
join me on my quest for peace of mind
RE: join me on my quest for peace of mind
I've actually been feeling better recently, not for any particular reason as far as I can tell??? but good enough that I didn't cut myself off from anywhere yet, really.

I'm just posting because this:

(05-06-2016, 06:34 PM)KittenEater Wrote: »ACTUALLY THAT REMINDS ME??? of something i realized The Most Popular Artist on that site is pulling off??? ohhh man ohhh gosh, it's gonna be hard to keep it short while getting enough detail to make it coherent to non-aywas-users, but here goes

Show Content

the stuff that subscribers to that bundle thing got for the month of May got posted on tumblr, here.
Everyone subscribed to this persons thread for this month got 1 (one) use each of those uncolored pets, which they can color for themselves, plus I guess a copy of those horns for the Human Avatar thing, plus three lucky subscribers might also get one of those colored pets, ready to upload. To be honest, 20 bucks for 5 uncolored pet designs from this artist, plus a little bonus, isn't bad at all.

I don't really have a point to make with all this, I just wanted to talk about it.
hahaha i wasted my time on all of you for 8 years.

Messages In This Thread
join me on my quest for peace of mind - by Kitet - 05-04-2016, 05:49 PM
RE: join me on my quest for peace of mind - by Kitet - 05-13-2016, 02:28 AM