PersonS {A Rejected Title and a False Explanation}

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PersonS {A Rejected Title and a False Explanation}
RE: PersonS {Another Meeting and Breakfast}
(05-12-2016, 01:29 AM)OrangeAipom Wrote: »> Put on a bacon mustache. Make fun of Lea.
> Nene, you like guro? I've got some goooood websites that you might wanna check out.
> Marcus. You look like a black man. What with your... black man features. Black man. Black...... man.
(05-12-2016, 05:54 AM)ForestGardener Wrote: »> So where is everyone from, how/why is it they are attending this school, what (if any) groups are they part of, does anyone know what they want to do after high school yet? Primary interests and hobbies?

You get some bacon from the pile, dump a small amount of syrup on the pancakes, and start eating. "What is that on your pajamas, anyway?" you ask Nene, a little curious.
"Uh.." She looks at her sleeve, apparently having to remind herself which ones she's actually wearing. "Oh, it's a reference to a computer game I played once. Really cool game, great narrative, very funny. But it's the kind of thing you'd have to play for yourself, trying to explain it to someone who's never heard of it makes you sound like a dork."
"So, you like to play video games?"
She shrugs. "Eh, some. I actually read more than anything. I just like a good story, especially stuff with a deeper meaning."

"How long have you been going to this school? ...Wisteria?" You remember what Lea called it last night.
"Me? A long time," says Nene. "They have a middle school too."
"I started on freshman year," says Marcus. "My family moved down to this town about then."
"So, where are you originally from?" Since 'down' seems to imply he's from somewhere farther north.
"Uh, mm. Middle of Ohio. A little north of Columbus." Even though you thought you recognized his last name, nothing about Marcus himself seems particularly familiar. Maybe it was nothing.

"Lea started Sophomore year after getting kicked out of public school," says Nene, grinning widely.
Lea opens her eyes just enough to glare at her for a second or two, which does not change Nene's expression at all. "I didn't get kicked out, my parents just didn't want me there anymore."
"Yeah, that sounds more like being pulled out than kicked out," you say. "How come?"
"Rrgh. I got in a fight. Long story, too early."
"Rawrr." Nene holds a strip of bacon just above her upper lip like a moustache. It seems like she enjoys annoying people, but at least spreads it around equally.

>

SpoilerShow

Messages In This Thread
RE: PersonS {Stow and Knock} - by OrangeAipom - 04-30-2016, 02:34 AM
RE: PersonS {Stow and Knock} - by AgentBlue - 05-01-2016, 05:46 AM
RE: PersonS {Stow and Knock} - by Xindaris - 05-01-2016, 04:23 PM
RE: PersonS {Helium and Murder} - by OrangeAipom - 05-01-2016, 10:27 PM
RE: PersonS {Helium and Murder} - by AgentBlue - 05-01-2016, 11:41 PM
RE: PersonS {Helium and Murder} - by Xindaris - 05-02-2016, 10:21 PM
RE: PersonS {Another Meeting and Breakfast} - by Xindaris - 05-12-2016, 08:54 PM
RE: PersonS {Answers and Arrival} - by AgentBlue - 05-20-2016, 02:02 AM
RE: PersonS {Answers and Arrival} - by Kíeros - 05-20-2016, 07:36 PM
RE: PersonS {Answers and Arrival} - by Xindaris - 05-21-2016, 02:03 AM