Critique and Advice; the treadmill of adventuring.

Critique and Advice; the treadmill of adventuring.
RE: Critique and Advice; the treadmill of adventuring.
(05-11-2016, 09:57 PM)btp Wrote: »If you're a reader and you plan to invest several hours in a webcomic

are forum adventures with images and webcomics the same thing, though? are you sure that the contributions of one person, the main artist, are enough to tell the story? some adventure mirrors have quotes from the thread showing the commands, making the mirror, in practice, an abridged version of the adventure in the forum.

(05-11-2016, 09:57 PM)btp Wrote: »A carefully thought out and edited work, or a work slapped together with reader suggestions on an update by update schedule?
but a forum adventure is not carefully thought out. pretending it is such as fraud.

i don't believe i've ever seen a forum adventure mirror update significantly different from the forum adventure update (The closest thing I can think of is Alabaster, that SGRUBventure, changing a page made over a year ago at the time to match Homestuck canon) or a mirror that omits reader suggestions entirely.

though i've also never read the webcomic version of Kill Six Billion Demons so maybe i'd have a better perspective if i did.
signature

Messages In This Thread