PersonS {A Rejected Title and a False Explanation}

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PersonS {A Rejected Title and a False Explanation}
RE: PersonS {Bacon and an Unrelated Surprise}
(05-09-2016, 01:42 PM)Kíeros Wrote: »> Examine what has happened to your computer. Did someone go messing through the files?

"I'll be down in a minute, okay?" Your voice sounds the same as it would if you had made that decision independent of whatever strange thing is going on.
"You better!" You can hear Nene running off down the hallway and opening the door to the stairwell.

You get up and check your computer. It's on, but asleep, so you wake it up and enter your password. According to your computer's clock, it's about 6 AM.

Nothing seems too different, except for a new text document in the middle of your desktop named "ALVIN!" So you open that. It says:

Hey, I know this is kind of weird, but I can't tell you a whole lot just yet. I don't think you'd believe me about who I am! But I'm a friend, I just want to help out.

I'll tell you what I can, ok? There's someone in this town who wants you dead, like, seriously, and you won't be able to defend yourself when the time comes without some help! So, sign the contract, please?

You look over at the odd paper, clearly the contract in question, and back at your screen. Something very strange is going on here, but it'd be hard to convince someone else of its reality. You might be able to respond to whoever (or whatever) sent you this message by adding some more text to the file, you guess. You could also just do what they say and see what happens.

Whatever you're doing now, you'd better be fairly quick or they'll start to wonder where you are downstairs.

>

SpoilerShow

Messages In This Thread
RE: PersonS {Stow and Knock} - by OrangeAipom - 04-30-2016, 02:34 AM
RE: PersonS {Stow and Knock} - by AgentBlue - 05-01-2016, 05:46 AM
RE: PersonS {Stow and Knock} - by Xindaris - 05-01-2016, 04:23 PM
RE: PersonS {Helium and Murder} - by OrangeAipom - 05-01-2016, 10:27 PM
RE: PersonS {Helium and Murder} - by AgentBlue - 05-01-2016, 11:41 PM
RE: PersonS {Helium and Murder} - by Xindaris - 05-02-2016, 10:21 PM
RE: PersonS {Bacon and an Unrelated Surprise} - by Xindaris - 05-10-2016, 05:08 PM
RE: PersonS {Answers and Arrival} - by AgentBlue - 05-20-2016, 02:02 AM
RE: PersonS {Answers and Arrival} - by Kíeros - 05-20-2016, 07:36 PM
RE: PersonS {Answers and Arrival} - by Xindaris - 05-21-2016, 02:03 AM